• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Will you buy mobile phones from Lazada.sg ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I plan to get a HTC Desire Pro, but it seems Singtel, StarHub and M1 don't carry this brand and/or this model at all.

It's going for $400 odd in Lazada.sg, about the selling price in Taiwan.

Has anyone ever bought a mobile phone from Lazada.sg ?

htc-desire-10-pro-stone-black-lte-black-64gb-0709-07616921-a9cd34398ad1c404d0ef1bd3ffc5c15e-zoom.jpg

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i bought a redmi note 3 for $200 during a release promo,which was my biggest purchase ever from lazada.was thinking of buying a one plus 3 phone,but when i saw the redmi 3 price and the specs i was sold.

lazada is a pretty trustworthy site i think,never had a problem before....i rank it above aliexpress and alibaba but below amazon.mostly good for cheap china electronics and mainstream stuff not much else.

they have tons of international and export models,and older phone models too at a good deal and price,can do compare and comparison.no fakes or copies on lazada i think.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
always buy a sg warranty set, not seller warranty if possible.

if you buy online from Qoo10 or Lazada, and suay suay receive a faulty set, or some dishonest seller sends you a refurnished / used one instead of brand new. it may be troublesome to arrange for exchange / refund.

I prefer sg warranty sets, buy from Qoo10, and self-collect from the shop. can check the phone on the spot, can't really trust those sellers.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I plan to get a HTC Desire Pro, but it seems Singtel, StarHub and M1 don't carry this brand and/or this model at all.

It's going for $400 odd in Lazada.sg, about the selling price in Taiwan.

Has anyone ever bought a mobile phone from Lazada.sg ?

htc-desire-10-pro-stone-black-lte-black-64gb-0709-07616921-a9cd34398ad1c404d0ef1bd3ffc5c15e-zoom.jpg

m1 carry le for lite+ plan $148
I think beng shop sell $425+-
not worth taking risk of no warranty at $400

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
m1 carry le for lite+ plan $148
I think beng shop sell $425+-
not worth taking risk of no warranty at $400

Bro, thanks for your chootchiew xiong chor. I must start roaming M1shops. The one at Tampines Mall is quite stingy with display, that's why I didn't get to see any HTC on display.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will not buy anything located in Singapore,probably overpriced and a ripoff.if the phone is already located in Singapore it means they are just using qoo10 to advertise their products in their storefront and it probably has a huge markup to pay for the shipping,import fees,gst,rent,utilities and a nice profit in their pockets,and trust me singapore merchants like a big fat profit margin on their merchandise.purpose of shopping online is for price competition otherwise no point,might as well go to a beng shop or shopping mall and pay 15,20 percent extra for nothing.

the Audio technica headphones on lazada for $39 with free shipping?why the eff would u go to harvey norman and pay $54.90 for the same shit?

dont be a kiasee sinkie,place ur order and wait 5 days for them to ship ur phone from china,hongkong,taiwan,malaysia or whatever.remember nothing comes from singapore,whatever we singaporean sellers are selling u we probably bought it cheap from another country and selling u at a big markup.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
will not buy anything located in Singapore,probably overpriced and a ripoff.if the phone is already located in Singapore it means they are just using qoo10 to advertise their products in their storefront and it probably has a huge markup to pay for the shipping,import fees,gst,rent,utilities and a nice profit in their pockets,and trust me singapore merchants like a big fat profit margin on their merchandise.purpose of shopping online is for price competition otherwise no point,might as well go to a beng shop or shopping mall and pay 15,20 percent extra for nothing.

dont be a kiasee sinkie,place ur order and wait 5 days for them to ship ur phone from china,hongkong,taiwan,malaysia or whatever.remember nothing comes from singapore,whatever we singaporean sellers are selling u we probably bought it cheap from another country and selling u at a big markup.

Taiwan selling at TWD 12,000. That's about SGD400 odd. Not a bad deal.