• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Warning: SEX SCAMMERS IN SINGAPORE USE WECHAT, LOCANTO AND OKCUPID

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
SEX SCAMMERS IN SINGAPORE USE WECHAT, LOCANTO AND OKCUPID http://www.weareresonate.com/2017/0...hat-locanto-okcupid-earn-304000-since-january

As reported by The Straits Times, the first 16 days of March saw 53 credit-for-sex scam cases reported to the police in Singapore with at least $304,000 being lost by victims.

The victims were usually men who fell for scams on WeChat, Locanto and OkCupid. Such gifts include iTunes and Alipay Purchase Cards, which can be purchased through AXS machines or convenience stores.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
These sluts should be caught and stripped naked to have their fucking legs spread wide and flogged in between.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe there were more moron victims but they were afraid to leeport. after mata take down statement they can consider to charge the victim for illeegal sex deal .

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There are willing giver...why blame the sluts?
I agree. However you don't know some of the sluts out there. They can really be very horny, asking for it in the most pathetic ways. But when it comes down to it, it's a farce. They disappear and prefer to surface on internet forums.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. However you don't know some of the sluts out there. They can really be very horny, asking for it in the most pathetic ways. But when it comes down to it, it's a farce. They disappear and prefer to surface on internet forums.
Pui you coward Malaysian criminal telling filthy lies of me non stop n Pui your slut Malaysian mother wife daughters!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Who else but malicious Malaysian cheebye like you!

Your stupidly has really no cure ... Lol :biggrin:

hG5touz.gif

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Pui you coward Malaysian criminal telling filthy lies of me non stop n Pui your slut Malaysian mother wife daughters!
You cunt, why must always be you? The world does not revolve around you. Are you the only whore slut sex starved bitch in the world?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cunt, why must always be you? The world does not revolve around you. Are you the only whore slut sex starved bitch in the world?
Your Malaysian black chicken mother is the whore and you are whore son with small cock spewing malicious lies of me with Malaysian pride! Post your black chicken family sex photos with pride! Don’t post other people one and cheat as what you did yesterday.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your stupidly has really no cure ... Lol :biggrin:

hG5touz.gif
Why stupid? You know him for sure not Malaysian? Who else but malicious Malaysian bastards dig up old threads to harass me with pride? Sinkie traitor dogs? No they don’t. They are just stupid running dogs singing to the tune of malicious Malaysians.