• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mata Arrest 116 Criminals On War Against Crime! Majulah PAP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10b67e8ab8f698e36b7627beecfaf5a4

A total of 116 people have been arrested for various offences in relation to vice, gambling and illegal employment, said the Singapore Police Force (SPF).

The arrests were made as part of a six-day multi-agency joint operation that ended on Monday (20 March), which involved the Criminal Investigation Department, the police’s Special Operations Command and Central Narcotics Bureau.

A series of enforcement raids and checks at public entertainment outlets, massage establishments and residential units in Beach Road, Boat Quay, Chinatown, Kallang Bahru, Jalan Besar, Jalan Sultan, Central Mall and Little India were conducted as part of the operation.

The actions taken were part of ongoing efforts to clamp down on illegal activities in such premises. Investigations against the suspects are ongoing, said the SPF in a news release.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/116-arrested-in-6-day-multi-agency-operation-124129388.html

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They hit Lor 16 twice over the past 4-5 days.

Yes GL was quiet and like ghost town over the weekend but cig sellers still in operations.
Discos and nightspots many raided. Mostly illegal whores that kena caught. I wonder what type of 'criminals' kena caught? Likely those with outstanding warrants for parking and town council arrears.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what type of 'criminals' kena caught? Likely those with outstanding warrants for parking and town council arrears.

Or those who 'siamed' their urine tests. If 'big fish' caught, they will announce to the world. I often wonder how these raids contribute to law n order.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going at the wrong time and not at the PEAK hr.

Cannot even do a proper ambush to eradicate these activity.

Only my suggestion will work. No need to ambush n waste manpower.

For the Lor 16 side that is next to Lor 14, call up the SKT and HLS headmen. For the Lor 16 side that's near Lor 18, invite the SGH headman for coffee.

Threaten these 3 with CL. It will work. Not only public gaming but contraband cigs too.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Am quite sure the SPF dun need an ah Pek like me to provide the names of the 3 headmen.

If you do know, you should cooperate with the police and volunteer that information. But oppies like you usually hate the police. If it was up to me, I would extract that information from you with pliers and electrodes to the balls.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
GD is right. No one can operate without the Headmen's ok in that area. Unfortunately there is a political link with clans and votes are important. They are allowed to survive if there is no violence and gangfight and overt extortion.

Years ago, coffeeshop towkay that paid the highest rental to HDB when Bt Batok first opened had his sons as active SS for the area and his youngest daughter joined the Police Force. Father was in grassroots and CO of the station treated the daughter like a princess when MHA told him about the father's political links. Princess went off to UK to do law and now a practising lawyer.

In the mean time, Police will continue to do the now famous "Island-wide" raids to keep the Singaporeans happy and for the press conference the same cock and bull comments about zero tolerance will be dished out.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
To get rid of crime and criminals ... do it the Trump way ... deport them if illegal immigrants, or revoke their permits if legal immigrants and kick them out, or if naturalised citizens, strip them of citizens for being undesirables and kick them out ... more raids do not get rid of crime and criminals who can remain to roam free and wild again if not kicked out to balek kampong ..