Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: winnipegjets Fake News got bursted.

My Reputation Points: 1236 / Power: 9

Default winnipegjets Fake News got bursted.

8 Mainstream Media Lies About President Trump

Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.-unknown

Lanjioaless faggot Tonychat, the Singapore PR from Malaysia, fucking no ball and no guts to talk the talk, walk the walk. Always want Uncle Devil to fuck for him. Sinkie Tonychat, why you so sinkie? - Devil Within

Default Re: winnipegjets Fake News got bursted.

CNN Fakes "Live" Interview with Congressman?

Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.-unknown

Lanjioaless faggot Tonychat, the Singapore PR from Malaysia, fucking no ball and no guts to talk the talk, walk the walk. Always want Uncle Devil to fuck for him. Sinkie Tonychat, why you so sinkie? - Devil Within

CNN and MSNBC Caught Using Same “LIVE” Guest at Same Time Doing Different Interviews!!

CNN CAUGHT AIRING MORE FAKE NEWS AGAIN!

If Trump Against Immigrants or is The Media Against Truth?

Bill O'Reilly,,,goes off on libmedia IGNORING Maryland CHILD RAPE!!

60 Minutes "Fake News" Investigation is Just More Fake News!!!

My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

Poor devil.

Talking to himself..
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

Peace Be With You

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Poor devil.

Talking to himself..
    Nope, I got retards like you talking to yourself 5 times a day!

Reason why it is seemingly quiet because there is nothing to debate about this truth.

CNN Investigates Russian Salad Dressing

My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Poor devil.

Talking to himself..
    He's not talking to himself he's talking to me and hundreds of others who watch all the vids posted in this thread.

The MSM dishonesty in the USA is appalling.

Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent

Proof of Democrats and Obama administration spying and lying and ties with media and hollywood.

Hannity: Former Obama official is trying to change her tune

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 6

Hey...It seems Winnie Being Pegged is ignoring u. U must have hit a nerve and keep up the good work.

CNN Interviews Fake Police Chief

CNN Claims "Trans-racial" Rachel Dolezal is Real Black Woman

Fake News that'll make you cringe!

My Reputation Points: 212 / Power: 0

There are peoplr behind the scenes trying to prepare the ground to impeach Trump.

If I were trump, I would unleash the power of the NSA, CIA and FBI to destroy my enemies before they destroy me. Trump needs to be like the Three kingdoms warload Cao Cao. Better to destroy than to be destroyed.......

New York Times Apologizes for Fake News

My Reputation Points: 73 / Power: 0

One botak buikia says inaccuracies are not fake news

Name:  IMG_0050.JPG
Views: 601
Size:  122.9 KB

Watters' Words: The mainstream media exposed... again!

Thread Information