• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Salesman Jailed For Doing IPPT For 72 NSMen Sinkie! Guess Their Races!

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guardroom lets everyone in as long as they have an IC.

The PTI's only scan your IC and most of the time don't look at your face coz each session has hundreds of RT bros and always rushing for time to in-process so that can get started and out process earlier. Anyway, in-processing done by the NS PTIs, the regulars are nowhere to be seen.

This guy probably got caught also coz he must have looked "too" fit to be a RT regular...

if Lim would settle for a incentive pass, he wouldn't have been caught.
gold is too high profile

I always aim for a pass in ippt even I can do gold.
in time of war, the gold will be send to frontline combat

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will the SAF charge these 72 sinkies and send them all to DB?

hi sir, likely not as 72 sinkies will link to thousands of friends and relatives for pap to risk losing votes. they will only be given warnings and hinted to vote properly next time.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe there are other smaller fishes not caught. The rule of the game is not to go to the same ippt centre in a year.

jw5

Loyal
if Lim would settle for a incentive pass, he wouldn't have been caught.
gold is too high profile

I always aim for a pass in ippt even I can do gold.
in time of war, the gold will be send to frontline combat

If he didn't get the cash award for gold and the people he took the IPPT for had to pay him from their own pocket, he would not have had so many "clients". :biggrin:

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today ST called the salesman "Mastermind in IPPT cheating scheme"

Sigh. Don't our military leadership realized that the salesman reflects a bigger underlying issue in our military diligence, that they need to address?
The best weaponry is worthless when the operators work half-heartedly.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply said, SAF camps hv been infiltrated 72 times.
Any photo of Lim ?

The bribers need to be dealt with too.

The system need to be fined-tuned further.... For eg. In my 10 yrs of IPPT,
I only attended once in the 2nd year and was remarked "dont waste our time anymore, no need to come anymore".

You may not believe me...it is rewarding if you take care of your own body, nobody else will"