• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The economic miracle taking shape in my Fujian ancestral village

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why I said KT Latha's lie is based on nothing? Becos I didn't touch anyone anywhere at all. A totally evil and baseless lie from filthy mouth KT Latha. Another black hearted mudlander.

What did i do to you KT Latha? You not happy to apologize then you should have your moral principle to walk out of your job then like what I did subsequently. I am not the one who asked you to apologize. Why apologize and then tell lies of me 3 years later? Talking and smiling is called acting like a slut? You see now the harm that you did to me with all these bastards persecuting me for nothing? What harm did i do to you KT Latha? Nothing at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow my article is dated 19 March 2017. No need to go dig out old article to speak the truth. Let alone dig out old article dated 2007 to SLANDER others. That's the difference between high class people and low class pathetic digging old 2007 article. See everyone? LOL

"The economic miracle taking shape in my Fujian ancestral village

Goh Eng Yeow
PUBLISHED MAR 19, 2017, 5:00 AM SGT"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow my article is dated 19 March 2017. No need to go dig out old article to speak the truth. Let alone dig out old article dated 2007 to SLANDER others. That's the difference between high class people and low class pathetic digging old 2007 article. See everyone? LOL

"The economic miracle taking shape in my Fujian ancestral village

Goh Eng Yeow
PUBLISHED MAR 19, 2017, 5:00 AM SGT"

Hahahaha mudlander dogs don't forget your fellow mudlander dog ksgd0717 just said loud loud asking me to be nice. So is that called to be nice that you mudlander dogs so fast posted a 2007 article to insinuate and insult others? Don't later bin pay kow kow come and tell others to be nice again hor after your not just not nice but shameless shameful disgraceful act.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you cringe at the ultimate hypocrisy of mudlander dogs like ksgd0717 asking me to be nice when they are the ones bullying me no end?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
And btw I only lived with my ex husband after my Chinese wedding dinner AND after a three weeks honeymoon to USA.
I feel the need to repeat the following question of mine from over a month ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2572836#post2572836
Annulment due to non consummation of marriage.
May I ask, why was your marriage not consummated, especially on your wedding night or honeymoon period? :confused:
You must have been quite pretty and sexy back then, right? :o
we were married for years
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2571169#post2571169
Oh yes I was married for years but we didn't consummate our marriage and had annulled our marriage since then

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeat for what? No contradiction at all. Why? Becos I am speaking the truth. It only goes to prove that I traveled thousands of km with my ex husband all over USA and nothing happened, let alone 100 km with a colleague.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the miracle taking shape in Fijian the same as the brightly coloured cauliflower shaped yeast infection blooming in ur geylang cat 20 twat?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the miracle taking shape in Fijian the same as the brightly coloured cauliflower shaped yeast infection blooming in ur geylang cat 20 twat?

Are you upset with my comment that you are a bastard with no father when you are the one who insulted me first with your "blowjob for daddy equal happiness" comments? Are you a mudlander dog that thinks people should be nice to you after insulting people for nothing? And now insulting me again. Well you are a bastard with no father and your mother is the cat20 twat that you talking about.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander dogs do tell yourself to be nice and not expect others who did nothing to you to be nice AFTER insulting and bullying them non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow one shameless mudlander dog boasting of how smart he is to bully MANY to one and making me very busy every day. Of course busy lah I one person deal with so many mudlander dogs bullies. Dogs are dogs, you dogs insinuate and insult me a dog does not change the fact you are then the inferior mudlander dogs满清走狗汉奸han Chinese traitor dogs gang up with other race/other country to bully own race.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you upset with my comment that you are a bastard with no father when you are the one who insulted me first with your "blowjob for daddy equal happiness" comments? Are you a mudlander dog that thinks people should be nice to you after insulting people for nothing? And now insulting me again. Well you are a bastard with no father and your mother is the cat20 twat that you talking about.

Why no reply from French briefs? Are you a bastard with no father? Why did you insult me first for nothing? Telling lies to insult me make you shiok? Every fact point to the same disgusting truth of Chinese and sinkies here. No help when see you trampled by foreigners. Plus join in to insult with lies. Shame shame shame!