• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Video of China one century ago

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to quora, Manchu Qing dynasty lasted so long becos lots of Han Chinese traitors who ganged up with Manchu to steal from Han people. No difference from sinkie traitor dogs here who ganged up with mudlander bastards and filthy shit skins to bully me. Chinese gang up with other race/other country to do filthy shit crime to bully fellow Chinese. Looks like some chinese never learnt from the past and will never do.

https://www.quora.com/How-did-the-M...on-of-the-Han-Chinese/all_comments/Scott-Du-1

"Manchu’s remained completely separate from the Han population, keeping their language and social separation - not intermarrying, remaining as the tribe in control. The Han were kept as second class citizens wearing the queue as acknowledgement of their subservience to the Manchu overlords. Their long reign is due to: 1.) success in keeping the dynasty alive threw uncontested heirs up until near the end, and 2.) the active support of Han collaborators who were never allowed into senior governing positions, but were allowed by the Qing to steal at will from the Han people."

Is this not the truth here sinkies?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this not the truth here sinkies?

Of course, the truth is here. Han Chinese is a useless and inferior people who can only reminisce about their long past glorious Tang dynasty. Panda Xi Jinping is one such delusional fuck. Alas, he is not the reincarnation of Emperor Li Shimin of Tang dynasty. LOL!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my next life, I would rather be a radioactive Japanese than a cowardly corrupt Han Chinese.

In my next life I want to be a white man enjoying all the white man plus male privilege. How about those anti women sinkies here? They dare to say they want to be a woman in their next life since they are so jealous of AWARE and women?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my next life I want to be a white man enjoying all the white man plus male privilege. How about those anti women sinkies here? They dare to say they want to be a woman in their next life since they are so jealous of AWARE and women?

as has been mentioned ad nauseum in this forum, amdk is the best!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my next life, I would rather be a radioactive Japanese than a cowardly corrupt Han Chinese.

I visited the Kamakaze Museum at Chiren, south Kyushu.
Deeply touched by their heroism, honour and bravery...The atmosphere there was solemn and some local visitors were teary.

Some may brand the japs as villians for the world war II. But these young men ( one pilot only at 17 years old) did honor for the country by protecting their motherland at the final stages of the war.

1036 young men flew their last heroic mission and gave their lives to stop the American invasion of Okinawa.

The PAP elite should visit there and learn more on the meaning of honor and integrity .

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm interesting,just curious what is this hullabaloo about Han chinese about so i went and did some googling.what i discovered was shocking,that the Tang dynasty or the Tang chinese consisted mainly of the southern chinese, mainly the Cantonese (Tong Yan), Min Nan (Teng Lang) and Hakka people (Tong Ngin).that means we the southern chinese were responsible for the highest point of Chinese civilisation.that may be hope for Sinkie coolie chinks yet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
as has been mentioned ad nauseum in this forum, amdk is the best!

Angmoh certainly know how to reserve the best treatment for themselves vs other race from what I see in my Europe tour last year. At the same time other races all like to paw them, and so they enjoy white privilege no matter where they are on earth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I visited the Kamakaze Museum at Chiren, south Kyushu.
Deeply touched by their heroism, honour and bravery...The atmosphere there was solemn and some local visitors were teary.

Some may brand the japs as villians for the world war II. But these young men ( one pilot only at 17 years old) did honor for the country by protecting their motherland at the final stages of the war.

1036 young men flew their last heroic mission and gave their lives to stop the American invasion of Okinawa.

The PAP elite should visit there and learn more on the meaning of honor and integrity .

Some 满清走狗 Han Chinese traitor dogs will call them SIAO one to do it for free.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm interesting,just curious what is this hullabaloo about Han chinese about so i went and did some googling.what i discovered was shocking,that the Tang dynasty or the Tang chinese consisted mainly of the southern chinese, mainly the Cantonese (Tong Yan), Min Nan (Teng Lang) and Hakka people (Tong Ngin).that means we the southern chinese were responsible for the highest point of Chinese civilisation.that may be hope for Sinkie coolie chinks yet.

I study these European languages recently and see how similar they are to each other. If China is not united as one country but different countries like Europe, then all the so called dialects like Hokkien, Teochew and Cantonese etc would become languages like French Spanish German etc. Maybe it's due to China united and become very strong last time and that's why become conceited playing firecrackers while the disunited Europe rose up with gunpowder while China slept. So if China was not united then might not have become so corrupted and poor under Manchu.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you may like to check which European language speak Chinese style grammar. 2/3 of the world speak Chinese style grammar.

That is what you want to say put in the beginning of the sentence. For example 你 好吗 ni how ma? say ni 你 first.

where drug trafficker pommies 你 say in the end.

Pommy HOW ARE YOU TODAY. Chinese is today you are good。

I study these European languages recently and see how similar they are to each other. If China is not united as one country but different countries like Europe, then all the so called dialects like Hokkien, Teochew and Cantonese etc would become languages like French Spanish German etc. Maybe it's due to China united and become very strong last time and that's why become conceited playing firecrackers while the disunited Europe rose up with gunpowder while China slept. So if China was not united then might not have become so corrupted and poor under Manchu.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
1036 young men flew their last heroic mission and gave their lives to stop the American invasion of Okinawa. .

Young Chinese soldiers crossed the Yalu River in Oct 1950 to enter the fighting in the Korean War. They have to defend the motherland from the advancing UN forces led by US troops which were moving menacingly towards China's frontier with North Korea. Tens of thousands young Chinese men lost their lives died fighting for their country during the war. The eldest son of Chairman Mao was one of them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you may like to check which European language speak Chinese style grammar. 2/3 of the world speak Chinese style grammar.

That is what you want to say put in the beginning of the sentence. For example 你 好吗 ni how ma? say ni 你 first.

where drug trafficker pommies 你 say in the end.

Pommy HOW ARE YOU TODAY. Chinese is today you are good。

Actually I find English and Chinese grammar to be the same. The subject always in front of a sentence (not question). But English and Spanish/French the grammar are not the same. What i mean was if China not united as a country long time ago, who knows all these chinese dialects would have become languages as they are their own countries like German France Spain. And china would be like Europe busy fighting and would improve through those years instead of rotting as a big country under Manchu ruling.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young Chinese soldiers crossed the Yalu River in Oct 1950 to enter the fighting in the Korean War. They have to defend the motherland from the advancing UN forces led by US troops which were moving menacingly towards China's frontier with North Korea. Tens of thousands young Chinese men lost their lives died fighting for their country during the war. The eldest son of Chairman Mao was one of them.

There were suicide bombers in the ROC army during WW2 against the Japanese. Just Google battle of Taierzhuang. They managed to win the battle against the superior Japanese forces and destroyed many of their tanks.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the structure of the grammar are not the same.

This is why Chinese find English difficult to learn and vice versa for the English find Chinese hard to learn. Simply they cannot grasp the structure of the sentence reversing it make it hard to twit it.

Actually I find English and Chinese grammar to be the same. The subject always in front of a sentence (not question). But English and Spanish/French the grammar are not the same. What i mean was if China not united as a country long time ago, who knows all these chinese dialects would have become languages as they are their own countries like German France Spain. And china would be like Europe busy fighting and would improve through those years instead of rotting as a big country under Manchu ruling.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lets not forget the 1.78 million russians that died defending stalingrad and the 20 million that died trying to stop the germans.it was a meat grinder,many of them knew they were not coming back.

no one cared about the stupid japs,most of the biggest and bloodiest battles were fought in the western front between the germans and the russians,once the germans were defeated and america was able to refocus her attention on the east,the japs were no match for the americans,their airforce and navy were inadequate and insufficient,the japs only enjoyed a successful land campaign against a bunch third world countries.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the structure of the grammar are not the same.

This is why Chinese find English difficult to learn and vice versa for the English find Chinese hard to learn. Simply they cannot grasp the structure of the sentence reversing it make it hard to twit it.

I find the sentence structure similar between English and Chinese. Like how both put the adjective infront of the noun. I am also learning a little Japanese now and can see that their sentence structure is more different when compared to English than Chinese sentence compared to english sentence. Actually Chinese won't find it difficult to learn English but just not easy to master it without the environment that's all since we are not native speakers.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just need to see how the two Chinese bastards cottonmouth and chootchiew bully me and you will know why Manchu can rule Han Chinese for 300 years. Chinese bully Chinese. Simple as that. Chinese gang up with other race/other country to bully Chinese. Just like how cottonmouth proudly declared someone is used and loved by all shit skins. Not an ounce of shame from such mudlander chinese bastards. And other Chinese will just sit by and do nothing.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the USA was never going to cross the frontier and attack PRC. in fact, if the PRC didn't participate in the Korean war, they would have entered the United Nations and maybe even established diplomatic relations with USA in 1950 at the expense of ROC.

according to Kim Sung II writings, North Korea sent 300,000 troops to join the CCP armies to fight against the KMT armies during the Chinese civil war 1945-1949. the CCP had officially acknowledged several North Korean majority CCP divisions fighting in Manchuria back then, estimated numbers were 100K. so therefore Mao Zedong sent Chinese troops to the Korean war as a way of returning the favor to Kim Sung II.

Mao's son died in a bizarre incident. it is said despite warnings that it might be dangerous, he left his cave hiding place to cook his meal in the open. an enemy plane spotted the rising smoke and dropped some bombs on the area, killing him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

See everyone? Not even a single man here wants to be a woman in their next life despite their jealousy and complaints of AWARE and women. Why? Becos they know in their heart it's a rotten deal to be a woman. Just look at what happened to me and you will know. A whole life of hard work went down the drain just becos of some filthy mouth bad hearted mudlander bastards who do not like you.