• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Video of China one century ago

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
they teach to the wrong race.

They can teach the Jap technology but they cannot take away the Jap culture from the Jap or to be like English shitskin.

Japs was the only Asian country that fight hard to resist the British empire drug trade in Japan. Even the Pommies were very afraid of the Jap.

The Jap even went on to protect Korea and Formosa (Taiwan) from the Pommies drug trade.

Give hats off to the Jap for this.

As for China, the country is too big to control with thousand of shorelines hard to stop the Europeans drug mules.

The critical difference here is the British angmoh collaborated with Japanese to harm OTHERS, not their own people.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you watch these China old films did you see the Chinese technologies like building and the things they created.

Watch closely you find amazing technologies they have.

Look at the 2 men with the dog. How well they dressed and the quality of the cutting and material can beat the Italians.

The fucking Italians copied the Chinese?

Look at the quality life style of the Chinese which shocked the British bastards.

Wealthy Chinese are good target for drug trades ah?

Americans are rich today and good for drug trades too ah?

Look at the film again see any British bastards car? British dirty fifty pollution cars not invented yet?

Look at the film again, the streets are so clean and neat. See any litters or dumping ground?

Unlike Ah Nehs so fucking fifty dirty people. Ah Neh are really dirty scumbags. Their caste system caused it to be dirty places.

Look at the street hawkers places. Clean, neat and orderly.

Chinese are the best.

Look at the film again, the rich Chinese dressed well to go to the temple to pray. Quality and well cut clothing can beat the Italian shitskin.

Sure. This is another century old video showing Beijing and men in pigtails. Can see one ????too at some point with the head dress.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
they teach to the wrong race.

They can teach the Jap technology but they cannot take away the Jap culture from the Jap or to be like English shitskin.

Japs was the only Asian country that fight hard to resist the British empire drug trade in Japan. Even the Pommies were very afraid of the Jap.

The Jap even went on to protect Korea and Formosa (Taiwan) from the Pommies drug trade.

Give hats off to the Jap for this.

As for China, the country is too big to control with thousand of shorelines hard to stop the Europeans drug mules.

That's becos Japan was never colonised by the angmoh. And not just that but Japan colonised others - Korea and Taiwan - and that's why they protected these places from the drug trade isn't it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Berlin one century ago. No rickshaws but cars and trucks everywhere. So the problem is not China got no past inventions copied by others, but the country did not keep pace with others that had since then not just caught up but surpassed the past inventions.

when you watch these China old films did you see the Chinese technologies like building and the things they created.

Watch closely you find amazing technologies they have.

Look at the 2 men with the dog. How well they dressed and the quality of the cutting and material can beat the Italians.

The fucking Italians copied the Chinese?

Look at the quality life style of the Chinese which shocked the British bastards.

Wealthy Chinese are good target for drug trades ah?

Americans are rich today and good for drug trades too ah?

Look at the film again see any British bastards car? British dirty fifty pollution cars not invented yet?

Look at the film again, the streets are so clean and neat. See any litters or dumping ground?

Unlike Ah Nehs so fucking fifty dirty people. Ah Neh are really dirty scumbags. Their caste system caused it to be dirty places.

Look at the street hawkers places. Clean, neat and orderly.

Chinese are the best.

Look at the film again, the rich Chinese dressed well to go to the temple to pray. Quality and well cut clothing can beat the Italian shitskin.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure. This is another century old video showing Beijing and men in pigtails. Can see one ????too at some point with the head dress.

its like ancient china,its like somebody took a time machine and went back hundreds of years to some showa era even though its already 1929,the clothes,the hats,the buildings,their mannerisms.its like looking at ur ancestors from another time,a china of a thousand years old.all zese culture will be lost in time,like tears in the rain.replaced by a bunch of poverty stricken rats infestation colony scrambling in the dirt for scraps and worshipping a turd lord Mao,toilet paper thieving theifs.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
its like ancient china,its like somebody took a time machine and went back hundreds of years to some showa era even though its already 1929,the clothes,the hats,the buildings,their mannerisms.its like looking at ur ancestors from another time,a china of a thousand years old.all zese culture will be lost in time,like tears in the rain.replaced by a bunch of poverty stricken rats infestation colony scrambling in the dirt for scraps and worshipping a turd lord Mao,toilet paper thieving theifs.

This china video should be before Qing dynasty ended in 1911, since you can see men with pigtails everywhere.

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Chinese-people-stop-keeping-the-long-pigtail

"The pigtail is Manchu hairstyle.When they had conquered China,they forced the Han Chinese to adopt this hairstyle ,there was a policy '留头不留发,留发不留头' which means 'Hair or Head'.
many Han officials and civillians,who had already surrendered to Manchu,uprised due to this policy.

The uprising was put down and most Chinese had to adopt this hairstyle while some chose to be monks or Taoists who can keep the tradition.

After the 1911 revolution, Chinese abandoned this hairstyle."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"After Xinhai Revolution in 1911, Qing Dynasty had officially been overthrown, most people had cut off their long pigtail in favor of shorter more convenient hair style."

"After Xinhai revolution, Sun Yat-sen published an announcement calling for people to cut their hair and stop wearing manchu style clothing. After all, Manchu were the foreign invader who had forced Han Chinese to adopt their fashion and culture. And now Qing Dynasty was over, Han Chinese should either go back to Ming Dynasty style clothing or adopt western suit and tie. "

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So CCP colluded with the Japanese and even gave away KMT military intelligence to Japanese. Yet another proof of 走狗汉奸 Han chinese traitor dogs ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm fellow Chinese. So many facts point to the same disgusting truth of Chinese having no qualms to collaborate with other race/other country to harm Chinese.

One mudlander bastard was busy spamming several threads this afternoon to push down this thread with this disgusting truth of Chinese collaborating with other race/other country to harm Chinese, whereas in comparison angmoh/Japanese collaborate to harm OTHERS not themselves. Why spam? Becos this mudlander bastard knows that's exactly what the shameful mudlander Chinese dogs here did to me ganging up with filthy shit skin in filthy shit crime. Pui!

You think spamming threads can cover up the disgusting truth of what you mudlander dogs 走狗汉奸 did? Heaven got eyes and will give you bastard real kidney disease and no need to act sick anymore! Mudlander (and sinkie dogs) that persecuted and harmed me - when I did no harm to you -with filthy shit lies and more. Shame on you DOGS! 满清走狗汉奸说谎大王害人精等天收拾你们这群狗娘生的畜生!

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"After Xinhai Revolution in 1911, Qing Dynasty had officially been overthrown, most people had cut off their long pigtail in favor of shorter more convenient hair style."

"After Xinhai revolution, Sun Yat-sen published an announcement calling for people to cut their hair and stop wearing manchu style clothing. After all, Manchu were the foreign invader who had forced Han Chinese to adopt their fashion and culture. And now Qing Dynasty was over, Han Chinese should either go back to Ming Dynasty style clothing or adopt western suit and tie. "

I have nothing good to say about Sun Yat-sen. He was a fake Christian who had three wives and probably a concubine. His second wife was a 15-year-old Japanese girl Kaoru Otsuki whom he swindled & married at the age of 37 and later abandoned while she was pregnant with their daughter, Fumiko, who was later given up for adoption due to poverty.

His disastrous 3rd wife, Soong Ching-ling, joined the communist party after his death. I wonder how many times had she been fucked by Mao Zedong.

It is a tragedy that many chinks all over the world worship this wanton of a man. But you can rest assured I certainly don't!

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indians still retain their sari style of clothing, how about the chinese style of clothing? Vanished?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See this video at 0:55 angmoh woman throwing food to the floor for Chinese children in 1900 Shanghai.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See this video at 0:55 angmoh woman throwing food to the floor for Chinese children in 1900 Shanghai.

That angmoh woman was so much better than the Manchu barbarians and 满清走狗 who would rather let the poor Han Chinese children starve to death. Angmohs are the best!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nothing good to say about Sun Yat-sen. He was a fake Christian who had three wives and probably a concubine. His second wife was a 15-year-old Japanese girl Kaoru Otsuki whom he swindled & married at the age of 37 and later abandoned while she was pregnant with their daughter, Fumiko, who was later given up for adoption due to poverty.

His disastrous 3rd wife, Soong Ching-ling, joined the communist party after his death. I wonder how many times had she been fucked by Mao Zedong.

It is a tragedy that many chinks all over the world worship this wanton of a man. But you can rest assured I certainly don't!

He was revered as he gave most of his life and played a key role to overthrow Qing dynasty and thus called the father of modern China.

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/1999/china.50/inside.china/profiles/sun.yatsen/

"The father of modern China

Sun Yat-sen
Sun Yat-sen is often called the father of modern China, and his legacy is claimed by the governments of both China and Taiwan.
Sun Yat-sen (1866-1925)

(CNN) -- Charismatic and single-minded to the point of obsession, Sun Yat-sen played a key role in bringing down the Qing (Ch'ing) Dynasty but did not live long enough to see the revolution run its course"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That angmoh woman was so much better than the Manchu barbarians and 满清走狗 who would rather let the poor Han Chinese children starve to death. Angmohs are the best!

Is that 李鸿章in the video满清走狗?Seems to some high ranking Qing officer. Why no help the starving Han Chinese children?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians still retain their sari style of clothing, how about the chinese style of clothing? Vanished?

Looks like vanished indeed since no Han Chinese wears the Ming dynasty clothing anymore. Now only left qipao invented in 1920s according to Wikipedia but also modified from Manchu "旗人之袍" . What to do, 300 years under Manchu rule and Han Chinese males were not allowed to wear the Ming clothing and had to keep the pig tail while Han Chinese women no restrictions on clothing.

Can see photos here what Han women wore during Qing dynasty.
http://www.hanfu.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=9576

https://zhidao.baidu.com/question/4...itRelateOptimi=&ad_test=&esqb_20per=4&abtest=
"剃发易服,男降女不降:是说男人必须剃成金钱鼠尾头,不准穿明装,至此汉服汉装不存;而女的无限制,估计也是觉得满女装不如汉女装好看"

"清政权还严厉禁止私藏明朝衣冠,不少人因为私藏“方巾”等明代服饰而被清政府扣上大逆罪名而遇害。满清大力推行满洲服饰,逼迫汉人穿马褂、长衫,戴瓜皮帽和类似于毡帽一类的帽子。"

https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-hans/旗袍
"旗袍始于1925年开始在上海流行[7],研究指出,旗袍风尚的始发群体为上海的女学生群体,亦指出以当时其“女界领袖”的衣着引领地位和对西化新事物的接受能力而论,也只有当时女学生才可能是旗袍最早的主要使用者[6]。

上海、北平等地的设计师在旗人之袍的基础上予以改良。"

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to quora, Manchu Qing dynasty lasted so long becos lots of Han Chinese traitors who ganged up with Manchu to steal from Han people. No difference from sinkie traitor dogs here who ganged up with mudlander bastards and filthy shit skins to bully me. Chinese gang up with other race/other country to do filthy shit crime to bully fellow Chinese. Looks like some chinese never learnt from the past and will never do.

https://www.quora.com/How-did-the-M...on-of-the-Han-Chinese/all_comments/Scott-Du-1

"Manchu’s remained completely separate from the Han population, keeping their language and social separation - not intermarrying, remaining as the tribe in control. The Han were kept as second class citizens wearing the queue as acknowledgement of their subservience to the Manchu overlords. Their long reign is due to: 1.) success in keeping the dynasty alive threw uncontested heirs up until near the end, and 2.) the active support of Han collaborators who were never allowed into senior governing positions, but were allowed by the Qing to steal at will from the Han people."

it seems you are becoming more racially aware. Unfortunately there are many Chinese dogs in the Chinese race. I don't know why but it's like this. Makes you regret being a Chinese dog last time don't you? Are you still a Chinese dog or have moved to become a proud Chinese?

Anyway you should read about the independence of haiti and how they killed off all the uncle tom and mixed breed blacks. Today haiti is almost 100% pure black but back in the those days under slavery under the french they had a lot of mixed half black half ang mohs around but all got killed off in the haiti revolution. They hated the uncle toms more than the french. The Chinese uncle toms aka Chinese dogs would be dead if there was a haitian revolution in China.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
it seems you are becoming more racially aware. Unfortunately there are many Chinese dogs in the Chinese race. I don't know why but it's like this. Makes you regret being a Chinese dog last time don't you? Are you still a Chinese dog or have moved to become a proud Chinese?

Anyway you should read about the independence of haiti and how they killed off all the uncle tom and mixed breed blacks. Today haiti is almost 100% pure black but back in the those days under slavery under the french they had a lot of mixed half black half ang mohs around but all got killed off in the haiti revolution. They hated the uncle toms more than the french. The Chinese uncle toms aka Chinese dogs would be dead if there was a haitian revolution in China.

You SIAO people called me Chinese dog means I was Chinese dog? Since when I was one? I only scolded mudlander chinese for the evil they did and get labelled for being a Chinese dog for nothing when the mudlander Chinese bullying me are then the Han Chinese traitor Chinese dogs 满清走狗。In my life I suffered alot of injustice becos I am always targeted for speaking out against injustice. I spoke out to tell you to put Sporeans first instead of race first and I get labelled to be a Chinese dog in return. Now heaven has already proven by China recent actions against Spore that it's always country first then race.

In JB forum I also spoke out against mudlanders tell them don't call Sporeans sinkies. In return I got targeted and defamed by a JB cockroach post. So many examples I am always the only voice who spoke out and got targeted by people like KT Latha with filthy lies. That's the problem with Chinese and sinkies. You speak out against injustice and you are all alone. Not just that but these people turned around to persecute you instead. All based on true experience as you can see mudlander dogs persecuting me no end.

Last edited:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like vanished indeed since no Han Chinese wears the Ming dynasty clothing anymore. Now only left qipao invented in 1920s according to Wikipedia but also modified from Manchu "旗人之袍" . What to do, 300 years under Manchu rule and Han Chinese males were not allowed to wear the Ming clothing and had to keep the pig tail while Han Chinese women no restrictions on clothing.

Can see photos here what Han women wore during Qing dynasty.
http://www.hanfu.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=9576

https://zhidao.baidu.com/question/4...itRelateOptimi=&ad_test=&esqb_20per=4&abtest=
"剃发易服,男降女不降:是说男人必须剃成金钱鼠尾头,不准穿明装,至此汉服汉装不存;而女的无限制,估计也是觉得满女装不如汉女装好看"

"清政权还严厉禁止私藏明朝衣冠,不少人因为私藏“方巾”等明代服饰而被清政府扣上大逆罪名而遇害。满清大力推行满洲服饰,逼迫汉人穿马褂、长衫,戴瓜皮帽和类似于毡帽一类的帽子。"

https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-hans/旗袍
"旗袍始于1925年开始在上海流行[7],研究指出,旗袍风尚的始发群体为上海的女学生群体,亦指出以当时其“女界领袖”的衣着引领地位和对西化新事物的接受能力而论,也只有当时女学生才可能是旗袍最早的主要使用者[6]。

上海、北平等地的设计师在旗人之袍的基础上予以改良。"

bro ginfreely,
Hardly see any mainland chinese lady nowadays wearing 旗袍. It's a sad thing as clothing is an important heritage and culture of any race. Just look at what the other asian races their women are still wearing to know what is self-pride from AMTK.