• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Amos Yee call up HHH to fuck her for not doing enuff to help him

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why anus Yee never call and fuck the other fat fuck stirrer Kirsten Han ?

IMG_8347.JPG

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Just let the fucker rot in USA jail. Entitled asshole. Doesn't deserve any news.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just let the fucker rot in USA jail. Entitled asshole. Doesn't deserve any news.

he may gain 69 lbs before being released - detention is a glutton's dream. donuts, muffins, bagels, butter, cream, and sugary spread for breakfast; potatoes, bread, macaroni, pizza, imitation cheese, burgers, and sugary drinks for lunch; fries, meatloaf, pasta, more pizza, more imitation cheese, fried chicken, and sugary treats for dinner. sure die after 69 weeks.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the way things are going i think the last thing he wants is more publicity.true colours are starting to show,the diarrhea is starting to seep through the pants.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. He isn't bashing any PAppies recently. That's the problem you see? Lol

Anyway I am a Canadian and paps dun bother me no more

thats true his popularity is based around bashing Pappy and placating oppie losers and acting as a balm/lubricant for their sore bumholes so that they might continue existing in their misery,outside of SG hes a nobody.he should come back and make a living off bashing Pappy like veterans HHH and Roy and other professional moochers like Chee Soo Juan.guarantee 10k a month.....look at his sad fundraiser,2 months in jail and he barely raised 1.4k.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. He isn't bashing any PAppies recently. That's the problem you see? Lol

Anyway I am a Canadian and paps dun bother me no more

Anybody can be Canadian in an online forum.. I am from Mars. PAP lowlife up to their intelligence insulting tricks again.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As much as I agree with his free speech point of view about criticizing religions, I think this call has much of a entitlement mentality. He should understand the risk he is getting himself into when producing those videos and should be prepared for it and not kpkb when things don't go our way especially when others are trying to help you.