• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mata And Reliable Media Expose TOC For Spreading Lies!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - An article published by The Online Citizen (TOC) alleging that police officers accused a wheelchair-bound man of motorcycle theft is false, police said.

The article "80-year-old wheelchair bound man accused of motorcycle theft by Singapore Police" published on Thursday (March 16), and allegations against the police officers are unfounded, according to a Facebook post by the police on Friday night.

The article said that a reader who wrote in to TOC related an incident where three police officers accused her 80-year-old father, who is wheelchair bound, of stealing the motorcycle of a newspaper delivery man.

Police clarified that they interviewed a wheelchair-bound man at his home as part of the investigations.

"He was never accused of being involved in any motor vehicle theft, nor was he asked to provide a statement at the police station," the Facebook post said.

"While we will investigate all allegations of misconduct, we will also not hesitate to take action against persons who deliberately make false allegations."

Police asked members of the public not to circulate unsubstantiated reports.

Correction note: This story has been edited for clarity.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ir-officers-accused-a-wheelchair-bound-man-of

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF needs to come clean, where is the video evidence to prove their innocence?

A reader, Alice (not her real name) wrote in to The Online Citizen to highlight a hilarious incident on the morning of 17 January regarding her wheelchair-bound father, who was then accused of being involved in a case of motorcycle theft by police officers from the Singapore Police Force.

She recalls the incident which took place at her residence located at Mayflower Terrace,

"The newspaper delivery man asked my dad, who is an 80 year old senior citizen and wheelchair bound from a stroke, if he could put a motorbike in our front yard. My dad said okay.

Later, three Singapore Police Force officers came. According to my dad, they accused him of stealing the motorbike. I thought I had heard it all wrong because I asked several times in bewilderment that surely the three Singapore Police Force officers could see that he is wheelchair bound with lower limb muscle wasting from inactivity.

My dad said the Singapore Police officers even wanted him to go to the Police Station to make a statement but my dad told them to go to hell since it is difficult for him.

The three Singapore Police Officers and later, an investigating officer then left the house with the motorbike. I saw a parked nice "Crime Scene Investigation" white van. And the standard white Singapore Police Car. Fancy!

Although the whole scene looked professional down to the Singapore Police officers' attire, it is a ludicrous situation in that the Police officers were blind to assess a simple situation that could accumulate to a harassment charge on a senior citizen.

I find it laughable that our tax dollars are paying for police officers that are not able to assess a situation and handle it appropriately. Why in the world would my dad put in plain sight of everyone a stolen motorbike?

In fact, he is not capable of pushing himself on a wheelchair up a slope at the gate and yet, he can push a motorbike? For sure, it made me smile the whole day.

Alice did not take pictures of the incident as it was at about 7am in the morning and the family was still in bed except for her dad, and her mom who had gone to the market.

She was informed by her father of what happened at 7.30am when she was able to go for work. When she left the house, the 3 policemen and their IO were outside, near her neighbour's house with the police car parked there and the van parked opposite.

The Online Citizen wrote to Singapore Police Force (SPF) on the same day to enquire about the incident, but two months after, SPF has yet given a reply on the matter.

Alice replied to TOC in a follow up query, Lol. "If the police do reply, they are brave. It is terribly embarrassing for them, in my opinion. I am still laughing at the idiocy of the incident. Better than dumb and dumber. Lol."

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC has done this before.

The bike is obviously stolen and it is found in the private compund of the 80 yr wheelchair bound man. Surely the Police has a duty to the bike owner. They have to investigate. Just because he is 80 yr old and in wheelchair does not entitle him to a free pass. He is still have to ask him questions. They arresting a wheelchair bound 80 yr old is truly unbeliveable.

I wonder why he allowed the bike to be parked inside his compound?

The daughter is also another idiot. Obviously the police and the scene of crime team has to be there. Someone's private property is in her fucking compound.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He may be 80yo, lives in private housing and wheelchair bound but that does not mean he's no case to answer.

There is such a thing known as 'common intention' and 'criminal conspiracy.'

IOs are generally idle. If they visited scene, I suspect it was under the BoPien Act. If not, how to answer to their bosses and complainant?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cheebye Bald headed buikia trouble maker TERRY XU from TOC thinks if sinkieland goes up in flames he will be able to take over pinky as the new prime minister.

IMG_8270.JPG

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This cheebye Bald headed buikia trouble maker TERRY XU from TOC thinks if sinkieland goes up in flames he will be able to take over pinky as the new prime minister.

View attachment 30045

Typical oppie loser look! I wouldn't be surprised if he spends his free time jacking off to himself or visiting hookers.