• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Worthless chinks are a nation of infants according to a chink psychologist

ramai

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Sigmund Freud, a human being’s psychosexual development has five stages: the oral, the anal, the phallic, the latent, and the genital. During the oral stage spanning from birth until the age of one, an infant satisfies its desires simply by putting all sorts of things into its mouth, whether it’s a pencil or its mother’s breast.

Most Chinese people have never developed beyond the oral stage of Freud’s theory and have the mental age of a six-month-old, argues psychologist Wu Zhihong. In his recently published book Nation of Giant Infants, Wu takes the psychological viewpoint to explain a wide range of social problems in China, including mama’s boys, tensions between mothers and daughter-in-laws, and suicides of left-behind rural kids. He claims that the “giant infant dream” is deeply rooted in the Chinese tradition of collectivism and filial piety.

“Most Chinese people are infants in search of their mothers,” Wu writes.

The 42-year-old provides mental health counseling in major Chinese cities including Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou, and is the author of a series of best-sellers on psychology. Prior to that, he wrote a column for the Guangzhou Daily newspaper. Published in December, his latest work Nation of Giant Infants has recently been removed from Chinese bookshops, drawing speculation among Chinese internet users that censors banned the book because it is offensive to Chinese beliefs and traditions.

The publisher, Zhejiang People’s Publishing House, pulled Wu’s book off shelves in both physical and online stores in China in mid-February. A staffer with the publisher said that the removal was due to bad print quality when asked by Quartz, but didn’t say when the book will become available again. An assistant to Wu said the publisher told her the same.

But that doesn’t explain why Luogic Talkshow, a popular online talkshow (link in Chinese) produced by former TV anchor Luo Zhenyu, scrapped an episode on Wu’s book. Some online discussions about the removal of the book have also been deleted (link in Chinese).
According to Wu, infants younger than six months live in symbiosis with their mothers. They can’t tell themselves apart from the outside world. They want everything to follow their own rules. And they don’t recognize anything between the two extremes of good and bad. Wu says these three characteristics summarize the majority of Chinese people.

For example, in an extended family in China, Wu writes, “Your business is my business, mine is also yours. I take too much responsibility for you, and you take too much for me. Otherwise you are a jerk, and I’ll feel guilty.” He notes in a recent interview (link in Chinese) that the phenomenon is reflected in a new hit Chinese dating show, where parents pick partners for their kids.

From a social perspective, Wu notes, Chinese people place a strong emphasis on collectivism because they can’t live on their own, both spiritually and materially speaking. They rely on guanxi, or personal connections, to get things done. Meanwhile, they prefer to let powerful figures such as their parents or the government make decisions for them.

Wu also challenges the Chinese government. He says mothers dominate Chinese families, while fathers are often missing in the role of a parent—just like Chinese rulers are absent in the role of government.

“Good fathers rarely exist, and more often they are bastards having desires,” he writes. “If Chinese families can have more powerful, good fathers, our politics will perhaps be more powerful and honest.”

https://qz.com/927277/psychologist-...month-old-in-his-book-nation-of-giant-babies/

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mee Siam Mau Hum will say " you talking about me?", " you talking about me"..mama's owl didn't come anymore...bohho!!..bohooo!..sob!, sob!.."mama where are you"??

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cool another piece of the puzzle falls into place in understanding the sinkie chink psyche.

who this guy?i feel like i need to read his books.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Proves what I have been saying all along. The chinks are cowards and ball-less. While they have the illusion of strength because of the their shear numbers in reality they are scared shitless of the rest of the world and they are especially scared of Ang Mohs.

The country has been conquered and exploited numerous times by nations far smaller because it is impossible for the Chinese to put up an organised resistance to any threat.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proves what I have been saying all along. The chinks are cowards and ball-less. While they have the illusion of strength because of the their shear numbers in reality they are scared shitless of the rest of the world and they are especially scared of Ang Mohs.

The country has been conquered and exploited numerous times by nations far smaller because it is impossible for the Chinese to put up an organised resistance to any threat.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are easily exploited and afraid of the rest of the world especially ang mohs! :p

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you cut out all the nonsensical Sigmund Freud psychological analysis, this chap actually describes the mainland chinese psyche accurately. It's a pity he drowned it in psychobabble.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you cut out all the nonsensical Sigmund Freud psychological analysis, this chap actually describes the mainland chinese psyche accurately. It's a pity he drowned it in psychobabble.

rubbish its not just the mainland chinese psyche,i believe its in the sinkie chink psyche as well,even after 200 years and 5 or 6 generations after leaving the motherland,sinkies still has not developed beyond the infantilism stage,the government is just as childish as the citizens both equally deserving of each other.sinkie chinks are like infants suckling at the tits of Mother Kuan Yew.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dont forget chinks need a authoritarian dick to suck on to,otherwise they will feel lost and abandoned.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
This psychologist seems to have a personal axe to grind about the society he most probably grew up with.

However he was not totally wrong. The Chinese in general everywhere are like that. Most are selfish, petty, whinny and are afraid of almost anything. The Singapore Kiasu, kiasi thing actually applies to the ethnic Chinese.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. That chink described us chinks accurately.

rubbish its not just the mainland chinese psyche,i believe its in the sinkie chink psyche as well,even after 200 years and 5 or 6 generations after leaving the motherland,sinkies still has not developed beyond the infantilism stage,the government is just as childish as the citizens both equally deserving of each other.sinkie chinks are like infants suckling at the tits of Mother Kuan Yew.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks behave like infants!

dont forget chinks need a authoritarian dick to suck on to,otherwise they will feel lost and abandoned.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks need big dicks to suck on!

This psychologist seems to have a personal axe to grind about the society he most probably grew up with.

However he was not totally wrong. The Chinese in general everywhere are like that. Most are selfish, petty, whinny and are afraid of almost anything. The Singapore Kiasu, kiasi thing actually applies to the ethnic Chinese.

Hi just checking are you a fellow chink? :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do u have first hand experience or are u intimate with chinks all over the world or just speculating,to be honest from all my interactions with all the PRCs at my jobs,not that i care for PRCs in particular,Sinkie chinks seems to be way worst and more childish in a sense.they seems to be alot more intelligent and cunning and more intellectual and more world viewly than the typical singo,if they wasnt so chinky in mannerism and so ching chong culturally and my chink language wasnt so terrible,i wouldnt have minded the PRCs so much.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do u have first hand experience or are u intimate with chinks all over the world or just speculating,to be honest from all my interactions with all the PRCs at my jobs,not that i care for PRCs in particular,Sinkie chinks seems to be way worst and more childish in a sense.they seems to be alot more intelligent and cunning and more intellectual and more world viewly than the typical singo,if they wasnt so chinky in mannerism and so ching chong culturally and my chink language wasnt so terrible,i wouldnt have minded the PRCs so much.

You must have tasted one, too many, PRC "abalones"....& is in eighth heaven....looking for the east gate or is it the west gate?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must have tasted one, too many, PRC "abalones"....& is in eighth heaven....looking for the east gate or is it the west gate?

just because i interacted with them,does it mean im sexual with them?my interest in them is purely curiosity,intellectual and observational.just because jane goodall mingled with the gorillas in the mist,does it means shes loves that baboon ass or monkey taint?i only wished my mandarin was better so i could better understand their species.