• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Harry's 2nd Anniversary next week - Any special event coming up?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First time I've heard that LKY needs money:eek:

LKY is probably the richest person in Spore. Must be worth hundreds of millions to billions & billions. I still find it amazing that there are some Sporeans who think LKY was an "honest" civil servant :biggrin:

No he does not need the money....these people, like want to "support" so that the book becomes a best seller....like the 'lost sheep' of CHC who support "China Wine" buying her CD's so that it is also a BEST SELLER...& top of the charts in Timbuktu...never mind Bill Board 100....

I have not read any of his stories anyway...already know most of it, grew up with him..do not need to read & be reminded...know, how thrifty he is also, darn his own socks, & washes his own underwear in a 5 star hotel...heh heh heh..what else, have we missed?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of us grassroots leaders would be having some drinks at Harry's in Ah Gong's memory. He deserves a toast for doing so much for us sinkies.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am organising a marching contingent made up of the Sammyboy glassroots volunteers. Please indicate your interest. So far we have:

1. John Tan (PBM)
2. Zhihau
3. Rogue Trader

March with us. Do something meaningful.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many years ago when i was a taxi driver, i drove past river valley and wanted to go see him. i was having a coffee break at the coffeeshop opposite singtel thinking..., all i want to ask him was how come his lasup squirrels keep on tekan me. then, i received a phone call and was manipulated away. this was the closest encounter with old fart that i have.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many years ago when i was a taxi driver, i drove past river valley and wanted to go see him. i was having a coffee break at the coffeeshop opposite singtel thinking..., all i want to ask him was how come his lasup squirrels keep on tekan me. then, i received a phone call and was manipulated away. this was the closest encounter with old fart that i have.

大家看。。又发作了..

FoRnU-qZ38rPQOqXCkixxTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jippun traitor never learn from David Copperfield properly, 2 years still cannot rise from grave.