• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Harry's 2nd Anniversary next week - Any special event coming up?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
9-things-about-the-late-Lee-Kuan-Yew-that-you-probably-didn%E2%80%99t-know.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would be paying my respects to our dear Ah Gong and Ah Ma! They are parents to all sinkies, and their love story will continue to touch the hearts of many generations to come.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
PAP should pull the LKY card on everything. The LKY water price increase. The LKY GST increase. All done every anniversary of LKY's death.

No one will dare say anything negative or argue about it out of respect for LKY.

And every election should be held on LKY death anniversary also. If you don't vote his party on his death anniversary then you are not paying your respects to LKY.

ramai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.. How long do sinkies have to be reminded of this geezer? Just let the old man rest in peace already.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wah.. How long do sinkies have to be reminded of this geezer? Just let the old man rest in peace already.

As I said they should raise taxes every year on his death anniversary to make sure sinkies remember LKY.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If anyone is still interested in buying LKY's books they are still available at Popular. In fact they are prominently displayed in the best sellers section.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The only way to let LKY rest in peace is to give him what he always wanted. Singapore to be part of Malaysia.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Every election, it will be reminded how he transformed a kampong to a first world country.

What first world country are you talking about?

Don't mix up a first world country with a third world country with people that have first world infrastructure. Not quite the same. A house is not a home.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If anyone is still interested in buying LKY's books they are still available at Popular. In fact they are prominently displayed in the best sellers section.

There was a rich old lady I know of years back, who bought many copies of the late old fart books in CHINESE. I asked her P.A. ( personal assistant), "old lady read CHINESE??. She is pranakan, don't read a word of Chinese...buy, just to support late old fart, most likely use them for her furniture that has uneven legs or a door stopper....ha ha ha.

The books had been at Popular's best seller section for years, it is a lie , that it is a best seller..... Singpost will issue a set of stamps with one 1st Local stamp featuring the late old fart & a Miniature sheet of $2 too, "supporters" can go buy them, lick or stick them all over the place..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...buy, just to support late old fart, most likely use them for her furniture that has uneven legs or a door stopper....ha ha ha.

First time I've heard that LKY needs money:eek:

LKY is probably the richest person in Spore. Must be worth hundreds of millions to billions & billions. I still find it amazing that there are some Sporeans who think LKY was an "honest" civil servant :biggrin:

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
For towkays like Mr John Tan

85,000 employers to get S$660m in Wage Credit payouts this month

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...n-wage-credit-payouts-this-month/3603448.html

Eligible employers will receive letters from IRAS by Mar 31 informing them of the total WCS payout they will be receiving. Appeals regarding the payouts must be submitted to IRAS by Jun 30 for consideration on a case-by-case basis, the press release said. Employers who would like to qualify for the last tranche of WCS payouts in 2018 have to pay qualifying wage increases to Singaporean employees in 2017 or sustain qualifying wage increases given in 2015 and/or 2016, the authorities said.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For towkays like Mr John Tan

85,000 employers to get S$660m in Wage Credit payouts this month

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...n-wage-credit-payouts-this-month/3603448.html

Eligible employers will receive letters from IRAS by Mar 31 informing them of the total WCS payout they will be receiving. Appeals regarding the payouts must be submitted to IRAS by Jun 30 for consideration on a case-by-case basis, the press release said. Employers who would like to qualify for the last tranche of WCS payouts in 2018 have to pay qualifying wage increases to Singaporean employees in 2017 or sustain qualifying wage increases given in 2015 and/or 2016, the authorities said.

haha our government has to bribe employers to give raises to sinkie employees,truly is first in the world.