• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Ah lian flip out her neh and breastfeed on MRT

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
breastfeed_0.jpg

17309550_10155910853634278_9020791628590390694_n.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her husband never go suck the other side so that people cannot ask, there are 2 jugs for a reason.

She say no need cover...why picture is covered?? it is unbalance...must expose two breasts!....like I had say, since she is so show off.."someone must approach her & ask nicely" I want to soooo neh neh also....husband is out in the field hunting, new "cows"....tender, young & horny....why he wants the other 'jug"??...these jugs are getting, old, stale & sagging already...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a totally natural thing for her as the mother had her breast sucked when young and showing of her breast and tits is nothing.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She say no need cover...why picture is covered?? it is unbalance...must expose two breasts!....like I had say, since she is so show off.."someone must approach her & ask nicely" I want to soooo neh neh also....husband is out in the field hunting, new "cows"....tender, young & horny....why he wants the other 'jug"??...these jugs are getting, old, stale & sagging already...

17309550_10155910853634278_9020791628590390694_n.jpg

She's quite proud of her nehs.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am continually amazed by guys flipping out over a gal's boobs. Acting like virgins and pretending to be Oh So Saintly.

You guys needs to freaking grow out of teenhood. If you want to look, just look. No big deal and no need to flip out.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am continually amazed by guys flipping out over a gal's boobs. Acting like virgins and pretending to be Oh So Saintly.

You guys needs to freaking grow out of teenhood. If you want to look, just look. No big deal and no need to flip out.

Sinkies has a sharing culture, when they see a tit they must take photo and share.... when they see a baby sucking on a tit, they want to suck the other side too....

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the result of the abolition of the stop at 2. N now the trailer park trash are breeding..The parents have no dignity..So what will happen to the kids? Be societies problem to solve?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the result of the abolition of the stop at 2. N now the trailer park trash are breeding..The parents have no dignity..So what will happen to the kids? Be societies problem to solve?

human race is doomed,the bottom trash lowest common denominator will always outbreed the smart minority,thankfully singapore's birth rate is dropping lower and lower which means less of the inferior sinkie genes are reproducing.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
human race is doomed,the bottom trash lowest common denominator will always outbreed the smart minority,thankfully singapore's birth rate is dropping lower and lower which means less of the inferior sinkie genes are reproducing.

What do you mean less?
family-raya-2012.jpg