• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Chinkie Demands Only Chink Babysitter! Anyhow Say m&d Guy Will Sex Abuse!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
malay-sex-abuse_0.jpg

A Singaporean parent has been shamed online after she demanded a Chinese only babysitter in the most racist way imaginable.

According to the netizen who uploaded some screenshots of her conversation with the parent, the racist woman had initially listed her requirements for her 38 week old infant. One of the requirements was for a "Chinese" babysitter.

Although the babysitter gently informed her that she was not a Chinese, and hence ineligible for the job, the parent persisted and said the most outrageous thing.

"U malay? If no guy in ur house, we dun mind. We r not discriminating u, just that many malay guy sex abuse."

If that was not the most racist statement of the year, we would like to hear from you.

After informing the parent that what she said was incredibly racist, the rude racist parent then turned defensive and scolded the babysitter for pointing out her faults.

What do you think?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...chinese-nanny-claims-many-malay-men-sex-abuse
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's right.
m&ds love to groom their own daughters and other daughters sexually from young.
But it's good training if she wants her daughter to become a whore next time and she gets double nutrition from breast milk and cock milk.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
malay-sex-abuse_0.jpg

A Singaporean parent has been shamed online after she demanded a Chinese only babysitter in the most racist way imaginable.

According to the netizen who uploaded some screenshots of her conversation with the parent, the racist woman had initially listed her requirements for her 38 week old infant. One of the requirements was for a "Chinese" babysitter.

Although the babysitter gently informed her that she was not a Chinese, and hence ineligible for the job, the parent persisted and said the most outrageous thing.

"U malay? If no guy in ur house, we dun mind. We r not discriminating u, just that many malay guy sex abuse."

If that was not the most racist statement of the year, we would like to hear from you.

After informing the parent that what she said was incredibly racist, the rude racist parent then turned defensive and scolded the babysitter for pointing out her faults.

What do you think?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...chinese-nanny-claims-many-malay-men-sex-abuse
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are extremely racist, Superior malays are not sex abuses but us chinks are! :p

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a valid concern, Malays can't even take care of themselves, no parents would entrust their child to a Malay babysitter obviously.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
This example just shows how correct the beautiful and intelligent Sangeetha Thanapal is spot on about chink privilege. This chink parent should apologies to the Malay and Indian communities.

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
This example just shows how correct the beautiful and intelligent Sangeetha Thanapal is spot on about chink privilege. This chink parent should apologies to the Malay and Indian communities.

Damn right. Let's shout it out loud. Allahpuki. Allahpuki. Allahpuki.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAying Malays r not good parents is infair. If they cannot take care y they r producing like rabbits ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I wouldn't want a chink or a m&d babysitter. My choice would be an Ang Moh or Burmese babysitter.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello are you a fellow chink like me? You would make a fine addition to my Chinese dog club if you are. :p

I wouldn't want a chink or a m&d babysitter. My choice would be an Ang Moh or Burmese babysitter.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks make bad babysitters but only us chinks.