• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious bye bye...since bros here dun want to tell me the truth, I am leaving

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have found an alternative site which is more challenging. i think i will go there, dun like the jealousy and bitching around in this forum anymore. thxs for all the exchange and laughter. :o

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like krafty is a clever chap after all, it does him no good hanging around in this forum. no one wants to speak the truth to him.

carrierman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have found an alternative site which is more challenging. i think i will go there, dun like the jealousy and bitching around in this forum anymore. thxs for all the exchange and laughter. :o

looks like krafty is a clever chap after all, it does him no good hanging around in this forum. no one wants to speak the truth to him.

Please stay both of you. You are my life here.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not the first time nigger krafty has announced his leaving the forum only to return the next day. :rolleyes:

ah jah, dun say like that. when i think that i had benefited from the forum. i can't bring myself to betray sammyboys. but i am disappointed, some of you know what happened to me but just dare not speak the truth. i thought that speaking your mind is sammyboys' motto but i am wrong about it.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you all won't be able to imagine how i spent my last 16 years when i was in s'pore. PM Lee knows about it and my source tells me that it was s'pore lasup squirrels who FRAME and torture me. then now OZ AMDK also involved. wtf! i really need the truth. :(

just tell me the truth, i swear that i will not get you into trouble. please dun give silly insinuation and signal, i want words from the horse mouth.

Last edited:

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only other forum I know is fuckwarezone's EDMW - but that place got too many schoolkids on school holidays, spewing half baked arguments in broken English

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only other forum I know is fuckwarezone's EDMW - but that place got too many schoolkids on school holidays, spewing half baked arguments in broken English
true, the cheesepies insai and outsai there - with their consperms and pruss ones can get one jaded after awhile :eek:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck off lah. Want to go, by all means. Dowan also can. Every few month keep saying want to go, dowan to go like a guniang, hope you stay dead you lousy troll.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
krafty want to sing this song with narong. kraft sing the coco Lee and narong the Jay part

耍花枪 一个后空翻 腰身跟着转 马步扎的稳当

Fuck. You guys just made me puke my dinner.
Krafty is really a fucking sicko piece of shit.
I bet in real life he's machiam that Steven Lim

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we've been telling him the truth for many years but he refuse to listen:

timeformed.jpg

0362aa0d.jpg

f0925c45.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finding the truth in this forum is like finding your Wife is working in Geylang - you cannot handle it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
be a man lah. go means go. don't be like guniang who keeps complaining about forum, backstabbing members and bugging admin to modify rules, and when admin tells shim to fuck off, shehe "leaves" with tail tucked between thighs yet lanlan lurks back to forum and starts copious repetitive threads on topics already started by others. if you bo lumpar, just admit it.