• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious bye bye...since bros here dun want to tell me the truth, I am leaving

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you all won't be able to imagine how i spent my last 16 years when i was in s'pore. PM Lee knows about it and my source tells me that it was s'pore lasup squirrels who FRAME and torture me. then now OZ AMDK also involved. wtf! i really need the truth. :(

just tell me the truth, i swear that i will not get you into trouble. please dun give silly insinuation and signal, i want words from the horse mouth.

fuck this is ginfreely number 2 one talks about bullying mudlanders the other talks about bullying pap govt agents.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
be a man lah. go means go. don't be like guniang who keeps complaining about forum, backstabbing members and bugging admin to modify rules, and when admin tells shim to fuck off, shehe "leaves" with tail tucked between thighs yet lanlan lurks back to forum and starts copious repetitive threads on topics already started by others. if you bo lumpar, just admit it.

I know you are talking about scroobal. I never leave only self ban and didn't start "copious repetitive threads on topics already started by others".

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i surrender, you guys are right, i just went to see a psychiatrist this afternoon. he said what you guys said.:(

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you listen to us you could have saved the consultation fee

now fuck off and stay the fuck away

you siao! you act like a big fuck maciam you are the boss woh, who the fuck you think you are, suck my cock and stop thinking that you are a big fuck. Argh Ptui!:oIo:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you siao! you act like a big fuck maciam you are the boss woh, who the fuck you think you are, suck my cock and stop thinking that you are a big fuck. Argh Ptui!:oIo:

Hahahaha you are right. Rogue trader is a moderator wannabe acting like a big shot here. Another COWARD mudlander bully.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaha you are right. Rogue trader is a moderator wannabe acting like a big shot here. Another COWARD mudlander bully.

ah gin, dun take sides, wait they humtum you again. but it's true he think he is a big fuck. LMFAO.:biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UE1hA.jpg