• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Guess the race]73 yo granny handcuffed and restrained by Sinkie poodles

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is a picture of the shit skin shit and her mum OMG

ST_20170316_VICUFFS16K48S_3009165.jpg
can't blame them for looking dejected, as can be denoted from the union jack seat covers - that one of their peers got sent back from their prospective employer says it all :o

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope that bottle of Listerine is meant for oral hygiene purposes and nothing else...
should be, as only this brand is recognized and preferred by their prospective employer to douche both (or three) orifices.
no oral b, colgate, pearly white brands, please - they're british :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't wanna go up chup si lao to witness it myself after hearing about it in the past, pantang lah.

I wonder why they must cane them on the spot. should be canned other place more appropriate.
I heard this block is also prone to theft and robbery due to the quietness in surrounding.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Root of the problem is Ang mo kio Town Council who fined the old lady $400 for some offences involving her plants.

Her failure to pay resulted in the Court Summons and later, the Warrant of Arrest.

She is also to be blamed for ignoring the Town Council and the Courts........

Who is the MP in charged of Ang Mo Kio Town Council? He should be invited to comment on this case

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Root of the problem is Ang mo kio Town Council who fined the old lady $400 for some offences involving her plants.

Her failure to pay resulted in the Court Summons and later, the Warrant of Arrest.

She is also to be blamed for ignoring the Town Council and the Courts........

Who is the MP in charged of Ang Mo Kio Town Council? He should be invited to comment on this case

The MP only in charge of backside. And he will appear with cameras on standby if Granny needs a first aid. Wonder if he would be prepared to give Gertrude a mouth to mouth resuscitation.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lying shitskin smelly desi should be punished for maligning our poodles, crush her black nipples and cut her cb into 8 pieces.

The woman whose 73-year-old mother was arrested for a municipal offence viewed police footage yesterday and accepted that it clearly showed her mother was not physically restrained at any time while in police custody.

Madam Gertrude Simon, 55, who had all along maintained that her mother had been handcuffed by the police, attended a briefing with her mother at the Ang Mo Kio South Neighbourhood Police Centre (NPC).

Madam Simon said: "I appreciate the unprecedented gesture made by the police to show me the video recordings of the sequence of events during the time when my mother was in police custody."

She added: "Based on the police video shown, it is clear that my mum was not physically restrained at any time when she was in their custody."

Singapore Prison Service (SPS) officers, who were also at the briefing, had clarified that physical restraints were used by their officers in accordance with current SPS procedures during the two occasions when her mother, Madam Josephine Savarimuthu, was transported between the State Courts and Changi Women's Prison.

Madam Simon said she was gratified by the transparency displayed by the authorities in coming forward to share their footage and information.

"It has helped to bring a good closure to this unfortunate episode of events," she added.

Madam Savarimuthu was arrested by police on March 4 at the same NPC while making a report for a lost pawn ticket. There, it emerged that there was an outstanding warrant of arrest against her issued by the court last year.

It was for failing to attend court, relating to a town council summons for $400 - for the wrongful placement of potted plants outside her flat.

Madam Simon explained that her mother was still traumatised and could have mixed up the details of what she went through.

She said: "I do understand that if my mother had been able to provide details of her relatives earlier at the police centre, then we could have bailed her immediately and avoided this suffering for her."

Madam Simon urged the authorities to review whether elderly persons can be exempted from physical restraints when in custody.

"Law enforcement officers must also be able to exercise discretion for varying situations on the ground," she said.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Madam Gertrude Simon, 55, who had all along maintained that her mother had been handcuffed by the police"

dalit gypsies mother & daugther lied..no surprises.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What sort of municipal offences you get arrested, handcuffs & restrained? for not appearing in court??....while your ID could be published on line for the whole world to see, don't forget someone hack into....how about all those involved, were they handcuffed & restrained also?

Getrude & mum must be watched too many Donald Trump's truthful speeches...they must have voted for the PAP, since they lived in AMK...serve them right!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's typical shit skin behavior. The lying, propensity to victimize themselves, totally relinquishing themselves of all blame but putting the fault with the Sg police as if the police arrest anyone for no reason and the twisting and turning are what the majority of shit skins do. The ones that don't do that are the exception and it's like winning toto if you run into one.

Anyway in this case the shit skin bitch is unfortunate cos she's up against the entire SPF and they have video evidence from CCTV to back up their words. Try to imagine if she was against an individual instead of a govt body like the SPF. This shit skin bitch would continue to twist and turn like a snake.

This shows that genetics does trump over everything else. Even with the ang moh surname but with their ugly 100% perfect fit for a black shit skin they are 99.99% shit skin with only the surname claiming that they aren't 100% shit skin. Want to bet they still call themselves "eurasians" so as to "elevate" themselves above the typical garden variety shit skin. :rolleyes:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
this saga has given all living mankind impetus to spread the "cobra,dalit,loaded gun in locked room" scenario... its a top#3 life hack knowledge.