• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [HUAT AHHhh!] Auntie counted 111 sinkie men visited prostitute neighbour in 3 weeks!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Resident tracks woman offering sex services in condo, records 111 visitors in 3 weeks

PUBLISHED 8 HOURS AGO
UPDATED 7 HOURS AGO

Lydia Lam

34720159_-_13_03_2017.jpg

Gloria (pictured), a resident at a condominium in Little India, tracked down the activities of a new tenant who allegedly offered sex services in her condo unit. A Shin Min reporter (right) visited the condo, where Gloria had put up posters warning other residents about the activities. Police are investigating the case.PHOTO: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS

SINGAPORE - A case of a woman allegedly offering sex services in a condominium unit in Little India is being investigated by the police, thanks to three weeks' work by a neighbour who wanted to stamp out vice activities there.

The neighbour, who gave her name only as Gloria, told Shin Min Daily News in a report on Tuesday (March 14) that the woman from China moved in on Feb 20.

Gloria found her activities suspicious.

"She moved in in the morning. That afternoon, there were strange men who visited her, and after that even more strange men," Gloria told Shin Min.

She said the men took the lift separately and visited the woman's second-floor unit in the six-storey building. She declined to reveal the name of the development.

The woman allegedly entertained 111 customers in the span of three weeks, with as many as 10 a day in her busiest week, said Gloria.

The visitors ranged in ages from 20s to 60s, and would visit between 11am and 3am.

"I once saw an uncle walking outside the condo," said Gloria. "After I talked to him, he admitted he was waiting for a woman. I had heard friends say that you can use the WeChat service to get 'services', and by using WeChat's 'people nearby' feature, I found (a woman nearby) offering 'professional massage' services."

The woman's WeChat photo matched the new tenant.

On her profile, she allegedly advertised her services and even included a website link, said Gloria.

"I clicked on the link and found out that she offered sex services, so I reported it to the police," she said.

Gloria has access to the building's closed-circuit camera television footage.

She said she checked the CCTV footage daily and wrote down 18 pages of notes on strange men who went to the second floor.

On Saturday (March 11), Gloria printed out posters explaining what the woman was doing, to warn other residents.

The woman moved out on Sunday (March 12), Gloria said.

Police confirmed with The Straits Times on Tuesday that a report was lodged, adding that investigations are ongoing.

In 2015, The New Paper reported the arrest of another woman conducting vice activities in a condominium unit, after a resident reported it to the police.

The Straits Times understands that it is the same sharp-eyed resident at the same development.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [HUAT AHHhh!] Auntie counted 111 sinkie men visited prostitute neighbour in 3 wee

I thot prostitution is legal in sg?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [HUAT AHHhh!] Auntie counted 111 sinkie men visited prostitute neighbour in 3 wee

equates to about a quart of man juice. can donate to sperm bank.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she can claim shes operating a sperm bank.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wendy lives near little india and she has constantly been engaging with whores/bangala shit skin workers/police officers etc on problems there.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I guess the condo might be 28 rc suites or city studios cos these are only 6 stories high. There was an incident with some security guard at city sq residences accusing some of the guests as being hookers so i assume condos in little india is crawling with hookers and shit skins.

https://goo.gl/maps/wannHvdBzkF2

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

whistleblower is obviously jealous cunt

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In 2015, The New Paper reported the arrest of another woman conducting vice activities in a condominium unit, after a resident reported it to the police.

The Straits Times understands that it is the same sharp-eyed resident at the same development.

This condo is a magnet for prostitution. We should make this woman resident a grassroots leader if she isn't one already.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This condo is a magnet for prostitution. We should make this woman resident a grassroots leader if she isn't one already.

That's a good idea to make them shut up.make them mps and grassloot leaders.then all is blind in the land of the Lord.

Here's a protip to all running a illegal business or prostitution rings,be nice to ur neighbors,bring bottles of Johnny Walker Black label and abalone.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's a good idea to make them shut up.make them mps and grassloot leaders.then all is blind in the land of the Lord.

Here's a protip to all running a illegal business or prostitution rings,be nice to ur neighbors,bring bottles of Johnny Walker Black label and abalone.

Why the Auntie next door cannot mind her own business?, is she jealous, that she has no Business??. Give your neighbour husbands, the best of your "abalones" you sell, & they will shut up all the nosy, kaypoh wives...:biggrin:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why the Auntie next door cannot mind her own business?, is she jealous, that she has no Business??. Give your neighbour husbands, the best of your "abalones" you sell, & they will shut up all the nosy, kaypoh wives...:biggrin:

Suspect she self conscious that her abalone may not be as fresh as that of the prc...so obviously, her actions.....

Yes, and because she wanted her own business, so she has to drive the rival or potential rivals away first, mahhhh. :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Suspect she self conscious that her abalone may not be as fresh as that of the prc...so obviously, her actions.....

Yes, and because she wanted her own business, so she has to drive the rival or potential rivals away first, mahhhh. :smile:

Neighbour jealous that PRC had 111 men, say $2,000 a man...that will be, $222,000 ( benchmark price). She waited 111 days & all she got was one, smelly, drunken ah neh, who wanted a quick f$#$^$ for $11.... ha ha ha ha

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

y she have access to CCTV footage ? isn't that a security loophole ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

whistleblower is obviously jealous cunt

Young ladies used WeChat and other apps to outwit and outrun her. Now she no business want to sabo other people.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

What other things can chinese women do apart from being prostitutes?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What other things can chinese women do apart from being prostitutes?

what other things can shit skin bitches do apart from producing more worthless smelly shit skins?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

u FOOkers wanna FOOK pls go to liscenced establishment

nothing to do with jealousy or no sex etc
one doesn't need 16k a month to do the right thing instead of pontificating like screw Bollah annoymously here

and one doesn't need to take 16k and or bribes