• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SBLeaks

MorningWood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah pui DBS Executive Director insider-trading, madly buying PNE up through his proxy in recent weeks pending takeover. :oIo:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not uncommon that these things happen in the market. i 've already mentioned before that imagine that you have a pile of money on the table, some crooks will find ways to steal the money. this is exactly what the financial market is all about.

MorningWood

Alfrescian
Loyal
PNE good meh?
I just went to ATM applied kimly IPO 200 lot

I am not asking people here to buy PNE.
In fact if you buy like the dua pui knowing that there's an upcoming takeover, minority shareholders have every right to complain to CAD and SIC.

Ah Trump is meeting the Saudi Crown Prince (in charge of oil) soon, so by right oil will have limited downside from this level.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not asking people here to buy PNE.
In fact if you buy like the dua pui knowing that there's an upcoming takeover, minority shareholders have every right to complain to CAD and SIC.

Ah Trump is meeting the Saudi Crown Prince (in charge of oil) soon, so by right oil will have limited downside from this level.

Limited downside , I also know.
Oil price must up then my Keppel and Semb corp can up!

MorningWood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limited downside , I also know.
Oil price must up then my Keppel and Semb corp can up!

The Norwegians are in M&A mode now due to the recovery. Shale production has also increased in continental USA. Keppel and Jurong Shipyard should make use of the opportunity to takeover some locally-listed good oilfield services companies so that their business can move upstream.

MorningWood

Alfrescian
Loyal
SB Leak

P&G offloading their excess-inventory toiletries inventory from Southeast Asia to Singapore wholesalers (with less than 1-year to expiry) as these near-expiry goods can fetch a better price in Singapore. Singapore mainstream supermarkets likely to be affected.