• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat LEGAL EAGLES 法网天后 - Mediacock's latest drama

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was eating at a kopitiam and watch part of it last night. Felicia Chin is the only thing worth watching.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the fuck is this bitch?
I haven't even heard of her before.
She moving to Tiananmen???
39 is a bit old...

she thinks too highly of herself, wanna bet...? in few years, she will be crawling back to mediacock again begging for roles.

MorningWood

Alfrescian
Loyal
i rather watch these than local tv dramas

hqdefault.jpg

05410408525E8C666A0A4958059DAA2D

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like she kena bao already

You mean become a "bao" right? See the picture? My god, look like those wet market yellow faced aunties typcially dragging 1-2 annoying young kids shopping for vege and fish.

Go China probably the best is act as the Kitchen Ah Soh type in the palace or rich official's mansion.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...lol! dun make me laugh, her bf fly aeroplane, you mean fly kite izzit?:biggrin:

Not kidding you. It's a live reality show in a shopping center.
She was having lunch with her bf (who fly aeroplane one) but I guess he already asked her to go fly kite sometime back.

MorningWood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was eating at a kopitiam and watch part of it last night. Felicia Chin is the only thing worth watching.

It is a bloody low-cost production, use the same setting and see the actors and actresses talk talk talk. In many scene don't even have attendees in the hearing.

Even the courtroom's wall finishing materials is cheap. The show's courtroom renovation is definitely cheaper than a studio HDB renovation.