• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Kris-kissing M'sian defense minister: we will ask SG to help us if N Korea attacks!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia will count on allies if N. Korea wants war, says defence minister

[FONT=&amp]BY KAMLES KUMAR [/FONT]

20150929_HISHAMUDDIN_01.JPG

[FONT=&amp]Hishamuddin (centre) ruled out the chances of a war happening as negotiations between Malaysia and North Korea are going well. — Picture by Kamles Kumar[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
KUALA LUMPUR, March 13 — Malaysia will count on its international allies if the diplomatic situation with North Korea goes south, Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said today.

The defence minister said Malaysia may not have enough military assets compared to Pyongyang if the two countries went to war, but it has other ways to counter the reclusive state which has nuclear weapons in its arsenal.

“We will deal with it when the time comes, but don’t think we are only dependent on our own assets,” the minister told the press at the Parliament lobby.

Hishammuddin said Malaysia has its own allies thanks to cordial bilateral relationships with many countries, pointing at the help it received from 26 countries during the search for the missing flight MH370.

“We can’t fight a country like North Korea that focuses so much on the defence assets but we have our advantages which will allow us to move forward in any possibility but it’s better if we don’t get there,” he said.

Hishammuddin also ruled out the chances of a war happening as negotiations between Malaysia and North Korea are going well.

“There have been negotiations and I believe the negotiations have gone well. To this point I don’t think it would lead to war,” he said.

This comes as Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said yesterday a third country’s involvement is not required in resolving the issue over the murder of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s estranged half-brother Kim Jong-nam.

Last week, Malay Mail Online reported experts as saying that North Korea’s decision to prohibit Malaysians from leaving the country will not likely lead to war or armed attacks against Malaysia.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak has said Malaysia will not cut off its diplomatic ties with North Korea just yet, while his deputy Ahmad Zahid pledged an “amicable” solution to the stand-off.[/FONT]

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kris-kissing M'sian defense minister: we will ask SG to help us if N Korea attack

Pukimah!
Help your cheebye. lol

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kris-kissing M'sian defense minister: we will ask SG to help us if N Korea attack

"by the power of Greyskull!"
hisham_keris-1-2.jpg

"I have the POWWWERRRrrr!"

kris.jpg

87W1i8.gif

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

this fucker is just sweep mh370 debacle to Liow.

hishitmuddingdong is najib cousin

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do u really want to be telling the world ur military is worse than north korea?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh so the five powers Defence pact is going to war ? I wonder how many SAF generals will go n get killed ?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

bo bian.too near sg.
any nuclear let go...sg also cant run.might as well join in..
at least got chance

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i hope sinkieland will help also, help north korea to invade... lolz.can split 70:30

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If zikapore was to send military aid to mudland to fight off North Korea, I would expect mudland to cede some territory to us in return for sinkie blood and military aid.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia will count on allies if N. Korea wants war, says defence minister

[FONT=&amp]BY KAMLES KUMAR [/FONT]

20150929_HISHAMUDDIN_01.JPG

[FONT=&amp]Hishamuddin (centre) ruled out the chances of a war happening as negotiations between Malaysia and North Korea are going well. — Picture by Kamles Kumar[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
KUALA LUMPUR, March 13 — Malaysia will count on its international allies if the diplomatic situation with North Korea goes south, Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said today.

The defence minister said Malaysia may not have enough military assets compared to Pyongyang if the two countries went to war, but it has other ways to counter the reclusive state which has nuclear weapons in its arsenal.

“We will deal with it when the time comes, but don’t think we are only dependent on our own assets,” the minister told the press at the Parliament lobby.

Hishammuddin said Malaysia has its own allies thanks to cordial bilateral relationships with many countries, pointing at the help it received from 26 countries during the search for the missing flight MH370.

“We can’t fight a country like North Korea that focuses so much on the defence assets but we have our advantages which will allow us to move forward in any possibility but it’s better if we don’t get there,” he said.

Hishammuddin also ruled out the chances of a war happening as negotiations between Malaysia and North Korea are going well.

“There have been negotiations and I believe the negotiations have gone well. To this point I don’t think it would lead to war,” he said.

This comes as Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said yesterday a third country’s involvement is not required in resolving the issue over the murder of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s estranged half-brother Kim Jong-nam.

Last week, Malay Mail Online reported experts as saying that North Korea’s decision to prohibit Malaysians from leaving the country will not likely lead to war or armed attacks against Malaysia.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak has said Malaysia will not cut off its diplomatic ties with North Korea just yet, while his deputy Ahmad Zahid pledged an “amicable” solution to the stand-off.[/FONT]

How will Malaysia defend its against the DPRK ICBMs? With coconuts? Singapore contribute what? BG Lee?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malaysia and North Korea are too apart , separated by South Korea, China, Phillipines, Laos, Burma, Vietnam and Thailand.

Unless North Korea aligns with any of the other countries , it will be difficult for them to attack Malaysia except for sabotage actions.

There is no incentive to do so, after all, Malaysia will probably agrees to North Korea and sweep all the evidences on the murder of Kim Jong Un 's half brother under the carpet and close the case in return for the Malaysian hostages in North Korea.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If zikapore was to send military aid to mudland to fight off North Korea, I would expect mudland to cede some territory to us in return for sinkie blood and military aid.

After the lesson on the Terrex's confiscation in Hong Kong , I believe Sinkie government should be smarter by now to just mind their own business.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Malaysia and North Korea are too apart , separated by South Korea, China, Phillipines, Laos, Burma, Vietnam and Thailand.

Unless North Korea aligns with any of the other countries , it will be difficult for them to attack Malaysia except for sabotage actions.

There is no incentive to do so, after all, Malaysia will probably agrees to North Korea and sweep all the evidences on the murder of Kim Jong Un 's half brother under the carpet and close the case in return for the Malaysian hostages in North Korea.

Fat kim can also fire off his nukes at mudland. North Korea has always boasted that they had ICBM nukes. Or was it just an empty boast all these years?

In a real war, I doubt North Korea could even hit Jeju island, let alone mudland or America. North Koreans are braggarts as usual.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kris-kissing M'sian defense minister: we will ask SG to help us if N Korea attacks!

Bad title flattering SG52.

They laugh at SG52 bapoks.

Their allies refers to the strong one who captured SAF Terrexs.

1b8005ad.jpg

W020151119383184689260.jpg

Kim Jong Nuke can not fuck around with Xijinping.

Xijinping if he wished to can broker POW Swap between KL and Pyongyang, and both sides must comply, if not, will get some hot rod up their assholes.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our highly trained SAF will sack Pyongyang in 48 hours!

DbzZdlE.gif

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal

sg is obliged to help my - so the gung ho internet warriors dying to take over johor may be mobilised to march in - for a different reason.