• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Busker Arrest - Abuse of power

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine how many poor souls have been convicted wrongly in the past.

I can think of those who were playing mahjong for social interaction and ended up charged in court.

Till date, no one has defined what is habitual gaming. Yong PH even said gambling among friends is not an offence. Even for a game of Pai Kow.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In those days, a Sgt would know what to do in his area. These days, even an ASP struggles.

If I am calling the shots, I don't even need CCTVs. Overnight I'll stop these activities.

The scholars in the SPF can only put up papers. They need to think out of the box.

For me, I'll call up the headman and politely tell him he's due for CL if these activities take place in his lorong. That will eradicate these outdoor activities immediately. No such activity can take place so openly without sanction from the resident gang.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these bastards with authority will meet their karma.
Many hv been victimised and bullied.
The list is long with the bullying esp on the poor world countries people.

Show us what you are made of. Confront the real criminals instead.