• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Uvwxyz

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

DBS very strong, can hit 20 not? I not sure whether want to sell my DBS.
SingTel got hit 4 dollar today, u think got chance go above 4. I not sure whether want to hold or sell some.

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi

DBS very strong, can hit 20 not? I not sure whether want to sell my DBS.
SingTel got hit 4 dollar today, u think got chance go above 4. I not sure whether want to hold or sell some.

1. DBS. This counter should be helped upwards by impending interest rates rise but the milestone round its neck is Ezra. Also once ex dividend on 4 May the price should drop. Can hit 20 or not its hard to say but its a good long term stock.

2. Singtel . This counter always flattering to deceive. Hits 4.20 or so once in a while and then retreats. I do sell some at around 4.10 then buy back at 3.80 or so. But also another long term type stock with good dividend payouts.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning I listened 958. Well sti PE now 13.8xx
If Wan to climb higher, then earning of company must be good leh, else hard to climb higher.

How do you think?

Some of my holding already earn 20-30% should I sell?

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This morning I listened 958. Well sti PE now 13.8xx
If Wan to climb higher, then earning of company must be good leh, else hard to climb higher.

How do you think?

Some of my holding already earn 20-30% should I sell?

Which of your stocks are up 20 to 30 %? If they are those punting stocks with low or unsustainable dividend payouts or if they are stocks that have suddenly shot up eg Jumbo then maybe its a good idea to offload.

But if you had bought say DBS last Aug when it was around 14.80 then i would recommend just holding on to it if you dont need the cash. Take the dividends in scrip too. This type of stocks are worth holding long term.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which of your stocks are up 20 to 30 %? If they are those punting stocks with low or unsustainable dividend payouts or if they are stocks that have suddenly shot up eg Jumbo then maybe its a good idea to offload.

But if you had bought say DBS last Aug when it was around 14.80 then i would recommend just holding on to it if you dont need the cash. Take the dividends in scrip too. This type of stocks are worth holding long term.

My Thai beverage, CapitaLand, UOI and PEC.

Well, kimly IPO u applied?

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Thai beverage, CapitaLand, UOI and PEC.

Well, kimly IPO u applied?

No I didnt apply for kimly. Capitaland is a good stock. I bought some in Sep 2015 at 2.79 and am still holding on. I lost money on PEC about 8 years ago. I dont have a good trading record.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I didnt apply for kimly. Capitaland is a good stock. I bought some in Sep 2015 at 2.79 and am still holding on. I lost money on PEC about 8 years ago. I dont have a good trading record.

Pec I got mine at 0.51 then down to 0.4 I average down
Capiataland I got mine 2.77. Stil holding . I like their China and Vietnam projects.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kimly just debuted at 50.2 cents,up 120 percent its ipo price.....hoping to get some kimly too as its financials and fundamentals are extremely good,its generating huge cash flows,67% of its assets is in cash which is massive, and its receivables is much lower than its payables which is every business' wet dream.its profit margin is at a fantastic 14% and is growing steadily over the years.

but at 50 cents a share is just not worth it,even with current profit margins and growth trends.

Last edited:

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best performing stock in the US for 2016 was Nivida.

Capture.PNG