• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Indianstepped on my toddler's foot & made him fall, ask "what do you want" when confr

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indianstepped on my toddler's foot & made him fall, ask "what do you want" when c

These Indians from India are terrible. Our government has let in a lot of these people.

Our next PM might be one....& a whole continent will move in...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indianstepped on my toddler's foot & made him fall, ask "what do you want" when c

"who the fuck did this sinkie vote for????" i preach one more time brother....."who did you vote for sinkie????"

0Iq3fVH.jpg

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is fake news. Its impossible that indians are rude, arrogant and selfish,like the chinese.
first of all, indians are mostly vegetarians. They don't even killi insects, so how to physically shove a toddler?

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is fake news. Its impossible that indians are rude, arrogant and selfish,like the chinese.
first of all, indians are mostly vegetarians. They don't even killi insects, so how to physically shove a toddler?

It’s good to know what others think of you people and make yourselves less detestable, your folks are getting all the bad press for good reasons. Of course, the other way is continue to be in denial

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whahawhahahaha whahawhahahaha.
Indians like u are shits.