• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Murder at st James powerstation

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TUxiZEf.jpg

juyxx6L.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Police later said two men, aged 28 and 34, were found injured near a nightspot at St James by officers on patrol. The two were taken to Singapore General Hospital (SGH).

"The 34-year-old man is believed to have sustained stab injuries to his head and back, and he was subsequently pronounced dead at SGH on the same day at about 6.45am. The 28-year-old man had sustained injuries to his head and is currently warded at SGH for medical treatment," said the Police.

They have classified the case as murder and investigations are ongoing.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another incident at that ah beng joint?

The place has a worse track record than boat quay and mohd sultan combined

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE – A 34-year-old man found with stab wounds near St James Power Station at Sentosa Gateway early Sunday (Mar 12) morning has died, and police have classified the case as murder.

He had stab wounds to his head and back. Another man, aged 28, was also found with injuries to his head. The two men were found at about 6am on Sunday by police officers patrolling the area.

They were conveyed to the Singapore General Hospital (SGH), but the 34-year-old was subsequently pronounced dead at about 6.45am, Police said in a statement on Sunday.

The younger man who sustained injuries to his head and is currently warded at SGH.

Police investigations are ongoing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
St James is now 100% an ah beng joint. Btw saw many Korean chicks there possibly working as ktv girls replacing Thai girls? I don't know. Oh yes st James consists of many clubs but not a single one is high so or a decent dance club like zouk standard. It's all ktv/ Thai disco style clubs at least higher class than lup sup bars. It's a far cry from its hey days

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another incident at that ah beng joint?

The place has a worse track record than boat quay and mohd sultan combined

This place is more Beng than any of the joints in Geylang.
Chances of getting into a fight there is even higher than Geylang Viet discos.
Many young bengs out with their chicks and cant hold their liquor and want face and make a name for themselves.
As this is THE Beng place thus Rival SS gangs are
Bound to cross paths there.
Even the bouncers there are SS so many times
The. Fights are started by them. I would figure a Guess and predict they are involved in this murder.
This case will be easily solved...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your wish come true.....

the victim, identified as Mr Sateesh Kumar, ;had been involved in an argument with the club's security staff earlier that night.

Good! It's a worthless shitskin, one down, one less fuck for Laukwaybu Gin.
Now, let's hope it's one of those imported cunts from fucking India.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your wish come true.....

the victim, identified as Mr Sateesh Kumar, ;had been involved in an argument with the club's security staff earlier that night.

Good! It's a worthless shitskin, one down, one less fuck for Laukwaybu Gin.
Now, let's hope it's one of those imported cunts from fucking India.

Yes!!!!!! yeah!!!! 34 yr old shit skin chionging that place.

It's choke full of those thai disco type of ktvs am willing to bet that shit skin refused to tip and pay for the girls and drinks and tried to leave and got what it deserved.

Yeah!!! 1 less fucking shit skin and hopefully his companion the 28 yr old man who is obviously another shit skin dies next.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At nightlife complex St James Power Station, partygoers were leaving when they heard shouting at nearly 6am yesterday.

"Someone shouted that a man was being stabbed," said an eyewitness who owns Postbar, one of the outlets at St James, and wants to be known only as Ms Daisy, 37.

"I turned and saw a bloodied man on the road with his friend," she told The Straits Times, adding that one man was on the ground while the other fell soon after.

"I ran towards them but, by then, the culprit was not in sight," she said, noting that the incident occurred some 20m from her club, one of the outlets where the men had been drinking earlier that night.

Police later said two men, aged 28 and 34, were found injured near a nightspot at St James yesterday morning and were taken to Singapore General Hospital.

The 34-year-old - Mr Sateesh Kumar - sustained stab wounds to his head and back, and was pronounced dead at about 6.45am. The other suffered injuries to his head and has been warded for treatment.

The police have classified the case as murder, and investigations are now ongoing.

A Postbar client who wanted to be known only as Mr Vicky, 33, said he had seen Mr Sateesh in an "argument" with the club's security staff earlier that night, but had not thought much about it. Ms Daisy said no argument had taken place.

Mr Vicky said that just before the stabbing, he was waiting by the road for a cab when he saw Mr Sateesh talking loudly with others in an alley.

"I then heard a man's shout and the sound of metal clanging against something. Everything happened in one to two minutes," he said.

Seow Bei Yi

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be honest you know one disgusting aspect of this case. Ppl were speculating the deceased is a Chinese ah beng since the place has a lot of clubs for that demographic but the minute the deceased was found out to be a non Chinese and a shit skin ppl were offering condolences but were it a Chinese ah beng or even just a Chinese that died i can easily bet nobody would do it. It's obviously not in this forum but other places. If any of you read about shit like this in some other forum pls list the double standards. Shit skins like that deserve to be dead. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be honest you know one disgusting aspect of this case. Ppl were speculating the deceased is a Chinese ah beng since the place has a lot of clubs for that demographic but the minute the deceased was found out to be a non Chinese and a shit skin ppl were offering condolences but were it a Chinese ah beng or even just a Chinese that died i can easily bet nobody would do it. It's obviously not in this forum but other places. If any of you read about shit like this in some other forum pls list the double standards. Shit skins like that deserve to be dead. :biggrin:

You and your race logic again.
FYI race of security staff still not confirm yet. Could yet be bengs.