• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [Medical Alert] Fake doctor (race?) in Oz told neighbours he went to Sinkieland liao

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: [Medical Alert] Fake doctor (race?) in Oz told neighbours he went to Sinkieland l

By 2 wks he was already dead. That was in ktph.. perhaps Sinkie life's is really worthless .

Scans don't necessarily save lives. All they do is tell you what sort of cancer you're going to die of. :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: [Medical Alert] Fake doctor (race?) in Oz told neighbours he went to Sinkieland l

Died of cancer lo. They were unable to detect a cancer after few weeks of visits. What kind of hospital and doctors they have ? In this case , even the ctscan were done on time that person might also die..but is just a example I'm quoting becos this is not a only case I encountered.

My buddy is dying of Melanoma. He was scanned every 3 months after the malignant mole was removed. Nothing was visible in the scans for more than a year. He was in good spirits and very optimistic.

18 months after the mole was removed the scans finally detected that the cancer had spread to numerous organs. He is now in palliative care waiting to die.

Scans are not a magic bullet. Very often by the time tumors can be detected the cancer has already spread.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually can. Go private and scan. Then with scan go A&E or polyclinic with results and ask to see cancer centre as soon as possible.

Can one. The problem with Sinkies is there is no system of family doctor. No trust. Also family doctor in pte cannot refer to subsidized services. Must queue at polyclinic. And people hate to queue and all look down on polyclinic doctors. Some of them are good experienced doctors.

End of the day need to build relationships and trust lah.
I think now doc also refer patient to pte centers to do their scan if they don't like to queue. Only difference is the subsidy for the cost. Actually for paying class patient the cost charged by pte can be cheaper.