• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pastor Kong Hee Has Anointing Oil For You! Guaranteed For Your Prosperity!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I admire Kong Hee. He has achieved greatness and his wife is so beautiful and talented.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually when comes to "Holy items" associated with religious or feng shui beliefs, they won't sell them cheap.
This chap is very business minded and he sure knows how to mark up each bottle of oil.

When has joining ch and praying to kh been cheap?

Will not be surprised if each bottle will be at least $50.....

Yah, yah, good money....looks like he is desperate for money now like the pappies.

But, kh fart choi must know, if this is so lucrative, pappies will have green eyes....very soon they will find some way to come and tax him or stop him altogether, like so many good entrepreneurial enterprises in Singapore....prematurely terminated by competition from the numerous glc or direct pappy action.....remember good Dr with the medical facilities invention....and SMH who rather shifted to malaiya than to remain here to be axed & have inventions taken away ....

Fxxing cheapo scapeee all....$0.50 snake oil disguised as holey ayer and green eyes monsters opening up greedy mouth....:mad:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on the photo, my estimated calculation is there are at least 1440 bottles of oil.
My rough guess is that the cost price of each bottle of oil is less than $5 (or even much lesser, maybe only $2)
Hence total cost is estimated around $7,200

Let's say each bottle selling at $20/bottle, this chap is gonna make at least (1440 x $20) - $7,200 = $21,600.
Very good money indeed maybe selling much better than those Thai NMP Oil.

look at how many cases he bought,he didnt even try to hide them and pretend he got one or two bottles of holy oil from the vatican city,he just bought stack after stack,pallet after pallet like machiam they are knife sunflower cooking oil.

any merchant would have been nervous investing in so much inventory and stock but kong hee knows this is going to be a bestseller,hes looking at a giant pile of Kaching$$$

anyones whose smart would sign up to kong hee's church and try to get as many bottles as they can.this is a income opportunity.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
tat's so crude..... disgusting, i hope aware come after you.

i'll never force serina to do such thing, only she volunteer to suck my dick dry, that's all, its consensual non commercial