• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Driver Mows Down Lots of Poor Bikers Sheltering From Rain 11 March 2017

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I told you the chinks are trouble no matter where they are in the world. The video is all the proof you need.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't see clearly

at the lower side of the van door lah

whatsapp_image_2017-03-11_at_18.06.18.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
very likely . rushing home to JB in his company's van . maybe at the same time

top up cheap cheap petrol . have a good massage and seafood and return to singapore.

maybe tell his boss he top up in singapore.

Company van like can't cross custom

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beware jb loser gin son is here

Don't be sour grapes. everybody here knows I hold Australian citizenship long time ago. you low class sinkie carry on your sour grape stuff. obviously you not happy because that ah pui stole your job. sore loser. hahhahah. You obviously sour grapes I fly first class and gets chauffered around in Mercs and BMW and mixed around with royalty and top 0.0001% of society. everybody esp old timers here knows it. proven it many times to detractors and hoi polloi like you. never caught wrong at all with all the facts and insider info I provide. As for you please continue barking, hahahha

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
very likely . rushing home to JB in his company's van . maybe at the same time

top up cheap cheap petrol . have a good massage and seafood and return to singapore.

maybe tell his boss he top up in singapore.

FYI, goods van not allowed into malaysia and they use diesel. that fat pig most probably sinkie worker driving to woodlands. alot of low class shits cannot afford cars due to expensive COEs and use vans and lorries as proxies. That's why government clamping down on diesel usage esp amongst these idiots who refuse to take public transport and going to increase diesel taxes etc to hit back at these arseholes.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI, goods van not allowed into malaysia and they use diesel. that fat pig most probably sinkie worker driving to woodlands. alot of low class shits cannot afford cars due to expensive COEs and use vans and lorries as proxies. That's why government clamping down on diesel usage esp amongst these idiots who refuse to take public transport and going to increase diesel taxes etc to hit back at these arseholes.

Stop being disruptive here.fark off mad dog

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks for info on Van and goods vehicles. Video showed Driver Ah Pui wearing slippers to drive van.

Can wear slippers to drive meh ???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks for info on Van and goods vehicles. Video showed Driver Ah Pui wearing slippers to drive van.

Can wear slippers to drive meh ???

Barefoot also can.
You only can't do it riding motorbikes.
Like I said just ban these commercial vehicles and motors from expressways then the world will be a better place for all. Roads are for cars only. The rest restrict their time on the roads. And away from expressways.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the rate these traffic offenders are being let off with just a pinch on the cheek
it won't be too difficult to imagine an extremist, or a self-radicalized terrorist, or a
mentally-challenged person in a vehicle mowing down a group of grasslooters together
with lhl walking johntan the pariah stray dog.

Harsher punishment for traffic offenders would deter vehicle ownership resulting in lesser revenue to collect.
Harsher punishment for pedophiles sexual offenders would deter foreign pedophile talents from coming to Sngkapok.

pap is sacrificing the safety of sinkies for the evil greed of money.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop being disruptive here.fark off mad dog

hahhah. I refused to. What can a bitch like you do???? NOTHING. absolutely nothing. zilch. period . kiss my ass. that proves how impotent you are. please continue whining. hahhahah. loves seeing rabid dogs like you getting mad. maybe if you go on all 4 legs and beg, I may then consider. hahahhahahhahahh

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the roads are completely dry, could be typical jiuhu kia try8ng to avoid ERP just brfore gantry ,they should be fine and summoned if so.