• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump colluding wih Russians - more proof

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The screw is tightening on Trump. The media is digging out more each day ...the dossier is starting to gain credibility.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The way things are going I figure Obama will be joining Hillary in Prison. Hopefully they'll be sharing the same cell so they can entertain each other.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
For those who want a reasonably accurate analysis of what is actually going on read

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/01/eric-margolis/trump-vs-deep-state/

Trump has called for an ‘even-handed’ approach to the question of Palestine, enraging neocons who fear Israel’s headlock on Congress and the White House may be loosened. The neocon press, like the Wall Street Journal, NY Times and Washington Post, have been baying for Trump’s blood. Not since World War II has the media so dramatically dropped its mask of faux impartiality to reveal it true political agenda.

Adding to his list of foes, Trump is now under attack by religious fundamentalists in Congress for his sensible attitude to Russia. The vast military industrial complex is after Trump, fearing he may cut the $1 trillion annual military budget and efforts to dominate the globe. Members of Congress under orders from the pro-war neocons are trying to undermine Trump.

They are all using Russia as a tool to beat Trump. The hysteria and hypocrisy over alleged Russian hacking is unbelievable and infantile. Sen. John McCain actually called it a grave threat to American democracy, thus joining the Soviet old fools club. Of course, Russia’s spooks probe US electronic communications. That’s their job, not playing chess. The US hacks into everyone’s commo, including leaders of allied states. It’s called electronic intelligence (ELINT).

But don’t blame the wicked Moscovites for revealing how Hillary Clinton’s Democratic National Committee rigged the primaries in her favor against Sen. Bernie Sanders. That cat was well out of the bag already.

It’s not Russian TV (for whom I occasionally comment) that is undermining America’s democracy, it’s the nation’s neocon-dominated media pumping out untruths and disinformation. Ironically, Russian TV has become one of the few dissenting voices in North America’s media landscape. Sure it puts out government propaganda. So does CNN, MSNBC, and Fox. At least RT offers a fresher version.

Watching our intelligence chiefs and Sen. McCain trying to blacken Trump’s name by means of a sleazy, unverified report about golden showers in a Moscow hotel, is particularly ignoble.

It’s also a laugh. Every one who went to Moscow during the Cold War knew about the bugged hotel rooms and KGB temptresses (known as ‘swallows’ -after the birds) who would knock on your door at night and give you the old Lenin love mambo while hidden camera whirled away. I asked for 8×10 glossies to be sent to my friends. But sadly for me, the swallows never came though I did meet some lovely long-legged creatures at the Bolshoi Ballet. So-called honey traps were part of the fun of the cold war.

Humor aside, it’s dismaying to hear senior US intelligence officials who faked ‘evidence’ that led to the invasion of Iraq and used torture and assassination attacking Donald Trump. Of course, their jobs are at risk. They should be. The CIA, in particular, has evolved from a pure intelligence gathering agency into a state-sanctioned Murder Inc that liquidates real and imagined enemies abroad. The KGB used to do the same thing – but more efficiently.

Our intelligence agencies are a vital component of national security – which has become our new state religion. But in true bureaucratic form (see Parkinson’s Laws) they have become bloated, redundant and self-perpetuating. They need a tough Trump diet and to be booted out of politics. This past week’s display of the deep state’s grab for power – a sort of re-run of one of my favorite films, ‘Seven Days in May’ – should remind all thinking Americans that the monster police state apparatus created by President George W. Bush is the greatest threat to our Republic.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rachel Maddow cried when it was announced that Donald J Trump won the general election:

[video=youtube;29_U-oomP9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29_U-oomP9E[/video]

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Rachel Maddow cried when it was announced that Donald J Trump won the general election:

If that does not prove that she has vested in interests in continued DNC rule I don't know what does.

News organisations are supposed to report the news not campaign for politicians.

The majority of the US MSM is far worse that the prostitute press.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breaking News:

Since President Donald Trump took office illegal migrants crossing the border into America has fallen by 40% and illegal immigration across the border is at its lowest in 17 years.

Mexican smuggling syndicates are so fearful of my superhero, President Donald Trump that smuggling fee has risen by 100% since President Donald Trump took office.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Breaking News:

Since President Donald Trump took office illegal migrants crossing the border into America has fallen by 40% and illegal immigration across the border is at its lowest in 17 years.

Mexican smuggling syndicates are so fearful of my superhero, President Donald Trump that smuggling fee has risen by 100% since President Donald Trump took office.

Trump certainly is achieving fantastic results in a very short period of time. He deserves a medal of honor.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that does not prove that she has vested in interests in continued DNC rule I don't know what does.

News organisations are supposed to report the news not campaign for politicians.

No wonder our Straits Times is such a great newspaper

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yeah - Trump should these people for defamation.

Unfortunately it would be very difficult in the USA for a President to sue his opponents.

However he could do it via proxy but it would require deep pockets.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

These are the fucking loser liberal leftist media: CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, Washington Post, The Daily Beast, NPR et al.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The screw is tightening on Trump. The media is digging out more each day ...the dossier is starting to gain credibility.

You're so ker-lian-tai wan.... coming to four months already and you still can't get over it.

I suggest that you should go and perform some blowjobs for therapy.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You're so ker-lian-tai wan.... coming to four months already and you still can't get over it.

I suggest that you should go and perform some blowjobs for therapy.

For months the Libs berated Trump for refusing to say that he would accept the results of the election.

Look who the sore losers are now.

Trump is President and he's doing great. The people know that the press is a load of shit. They voted for a man to clear up the mess and the left knows that they are included in the pile of poop that Trump is going to flush down the toilet.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Trump is President and he's doing great. The people know that the press is a load of shit. They voted for a man to clear up the mess and the left knows that they are included in the pile of poop that Trump is going to flush down the toilet.

If you think Trump is all good, you might be just as deluded as the snowflake liberals who had a psychotic episode last november. Despite all the misinformation out there, after some time it has become clear that Trump is just as cronyistic and corrupt as Hillary could ever be. He is also a skilled liar just like most other Washington politicians, only that people seem to be falling for his lies in spite of their apparent ability to see clearly the lies in others.

In my opinion, everyone from the far right as well as the far left have wool and blinkers over their eyes.

Up to now, I have yet to see a coherent plan to boost the economy, return jobs, and deliver a credible replacement to Obamacare. All I see are so called stories of jobs returning as a result of negotiated deals settled months or even years before Trump's victory.

Even the deficit reduction is a result of Obama's actions last year, not Trump's actions this year.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If you think Trump is all good, you might be just as deluded as the snowflake liberals who had a psychotic episode last november.

Nobody in the world is "all good". Everyone has an agenda and Trump's plan is the one I love regardless of his inner motives.

1. Tough on crims and illegal immigrants! Big tick from me. Why should queue jumpers be rewarded with residency.

2. Lower taxes. YES!

3. Stronger military. YES!

4. Cut red tape. YES! Big tick from me.

5. Eliminate all the climate change bullshit. Finally a world leader who dares to call climate change the huge hoax that it is.

6. Infrastructure rebuild. YES! America looks third world in many areas.

7. Drain the swamp. YES! although this is probably the hardest as the swamp has the numbers and like all species has an inbuilt mechanism of self preservation.

8. Fair trade. America has been ripped off for far too long.

There is not a single policy of his so far that I do not like.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
regardless of the accusations aim at trump, he should be credited with the strong non farm payroll for tonight. looks highly possible that yellen is going for a interest hike next week.