• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Keling Friend Subjected To Racism Of The Worst Kind By Grab Driver! Guess How?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
grabhitch_racist_donpickindian_minority.jpg

<Facebook complaint by Roy Llh>

Today a dear friend of mine was subjected to rude and blatant racism of the worst kind. Her Grab driver cancelled her ride close to pick up time, and dropped off a message "Donpick indian". Instinctively, she approached Grab to feedback about this disgusting experience, only to be told by Grab that they are "not taking sides" regarding this matter. Subsequently, after further prompts, Grab decided to yield and in their words, "suspend" this driver.

This is perhaps the most infuriating kind of thing that can happen in Singapore. Firstly, the blatant racism that a racial minority has to endure in this country, which constantly emphasises the strict ethos of equality among races, is unfathomable and unacceptable. How can there not be a clearer briefing to all drivers about the need to respect all passengers? Secondly, the way the company tried to skirt around this matter is unacceptable. Racism IS racism. You don't get to choose sides.

Haven't all the past occurrences of racist acts in Singapore in the social media age taught companies anything? Remember Prima Deli? How about the infamous Amy Cheong incident? Ring a bell? There must be a code of conduct that rules against all disrespectful behaviours. There must also be a strict and robust penalty system for all drivers who lack common decency. For Grab to have such a code of conduct but not adhere to it immediately is in one word: hypocritical.

We advised our friend to post it up on social media to communicate this message to the masses. It is not about bringing down Grab or anything, but rather to inform everyone whom we know about the hideousness of racial bigotry. This message needs to go out. People need to know that racism occurs every single day. It should not be regarded as a foreign concept that happens only in a news report about another country. It is real.

Her post on Grab Hitch's Singapore community page invited some positive reaction, but self-invited trolls felt the need to share their two cents' worth of foolishness. One insisted that a commuter must be willing to accept racism when taking the risk of subscribing to the Grab service.

No. Why should she? Why should we? One even questioned if this was staged. Are you stupid? There are lousy Singaporeans who allow racism to perpetuate. We must let them know that the voice of reason is way louder.

We need to speak up when we encounter such issues. We need to share it. I appeal to all my sensible friends to SHARE this message. When prejudicial acts happen, we need to stand by the victim and let him/her/them know that there is still a sizeable crowd that is willing to support them and call out the people who allow racism to happen.

We cannot allow bullies to get their way and pretend that they can easily get away with matters like this with a simple apology. We cannot accept unequal treatment from happening. It can be a cancellation of a ride today but it will become something far worse tomorrow. We cannot.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/liketurquoise/posts/10155299924342223

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...cancels-booking-gave-reason-dont-pick-indians
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear Keling Friend Subjected To Racism Of The Worst Kind By Grab Driver! Guess Ho

I wouldn't want a stinky Indian shitskin in my car either even for double the fare.
There's no way to remove the foul stench.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear Keling Friend Subjected To Racism Of The Worst Kind By Grab Driver! Guess Ho

All those stupid idiots siding with the desi.

DO THEY FUCKING DRIVE???
Can you imagine trapped in that small space with that smelly desi?
Don't talk cock about what racism and shit, the indians got to reflect on their own filthy hygiene habits.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indians especially new fake ones needs to lock up

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

All those stupid idiots siding with the desi.

DO THEY FUCKING DRIVE???
Can you imagine trapped in that small space with that smelly desi?
Don't talk cock about what racism and shit, the indians got to reflect on their own filthy hygiene habits.

Taxi also avoid nehs.
See also pretend see dark shadow.
U stop pick them.u open a can of worms.
Reach destination say longer route n ask discount.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taxi also avoid nehs.
See also pretend see dark shadow.
U stop pick them.u open a can of worms.
Reach destination say longer route n ask discount.

Filthy shitskin only have themselves to blame for their cheebye habits, all of them should be deported back to fucking India!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Filthy shitskin only have themselves to blame for their cheebye habits, all of them should be deported back to fucking India!

Send by plane . Blanket missing plane smelly

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kudos to this driver. He/she should be commended for refusing to pick up a smelly shit skin.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will take advantage of this shitskin crisis and fill the vacuum by starting my own Punjabi taxi company.my company will feature all the latest automobile trends from India like the TATA Volkswagen beetle and the Puegeot 206.my drivers are required to wear a turban and Bob their heads when they talk and blast loud banghra and Bollywood techno music with excessive speeding and cursing.

[video=youtube;q5QJuEWGBH0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5QJuEWGBH0[/video]

Last edited:

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another dumb useless Sinkie shemale. Why don't you and your fellow tranny Jah actually do something about shitskins instead of bitching here?

Either go public with your actions or post pictures of your vagina, you useless turd.

Now get together with Jah and insult me instead of proving you're a man. No wonder Singapore's birthrate going down cos of shemales like you. To think 100,000 of our Chinese Singaporeans died during WW2 for their country and now we have people like you who have no balls to do anything about shits, m&ds and pinoys.

I have nothing to prove, you do.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

SG52, thnks to Arse Loong and his band of Cronies.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another dumb useless Sinkie shemale. now we have people like you who have no balls to do anything about shits, m&ds and pinoys.

99.9% of samsters here r against Mats. Open ur eyes.

Compared with Mats, saitan devilwithin and Jah Jamban still have some compassion for u Indians.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Compared with Mats, saitan devilwithin and Jah Jamban still have some compassion for u Indians.

I'm with the 0.1%. I love the m&ds.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another dumb useless Sinkie shemale. Why don't you and your fellow tranny Jah actually do something about shitskins instead of bitching here?

Either go public with your actions or post pictures of your vagina, you useless turd.

Now get together with Jah and insult me instead of proving you're a man. No wonder Singapore's birthrate going down cos of shemales like you. To think 100,000 of our Chinese Singaporeans died during WW2 for their country and now we have people like you who have no balls to do anything about shits, m&ds and pinoys.

A piece of worhtless filthy shitskin motherfucker like you has nothing to prove, you are useless trash and you belong to the gutters. You have no standing in this country where you are the minority, fly your smelly cunt to India to get yourself fucked and certified, and you will still be a low caste dalit. Your existence is pathetic, your desi slut mother should have aborted when she was gang raped. :biggrin:

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am on your side.

Repeat after me : Allahpuki

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi sir, what's wrong with rejecting a foul smell passenger ? Some people have extra sensitive smell towards anything like smoke, shit etc
The driver should bring grab to court.
The smell is enclosed within a small car so his case can fight.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi sir, what's wrong with rejecting a foul smell passenger ? Some people have extra sensitive smell towards anything like smoke, shit etc
The driver should bring grab to court.
The smell is enclosed within a small car so his case can fight.

EXACTLY! It's a car! Not a fucking Zoo transport for shitskin monkeys.

6ba4e259482a9d393a4f9af45eae2e42.jpg

This smelly cunt is going straight to the zoo.