• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Surge pricing for taxis set for take off, commuters expect to lose out

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surge pricing matches supply and demand at all times of the day. It means that anyone who wants a taxi will be able to get one even at peak hours.

It's a great move and one that is long overdue.

Smrt and transit bus should also use this opportunity to surge as travelling is a requirement . Maybe only then sinkie will realise it is after all better to stay at home rather than being a slave going to work :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Smrt and transit bus should also use this opportunity to surge as travelling is a requirement . Maybe only then sinkie will realise it is after all better to stay at home rather than being a slave going to work :biggrin:

Yeah I don't understand why so many people choose to go to work when they can make work come to them instead.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For all the dumb ideas you proposed before....this is the best one.
Suggest they implement surge pricing for lunch hour too. More expensive food for those who dun want to queue. Why stop there....introduce surge pricing for all Govt services too....Huat ah

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah I don't understand why so many people choose to go to work when they can make work come to them instead.

Many technologies were created to help mankind and solve problems for us,but PAP seems hell-bent on making life worse and worse.maybe we should solve the problem by throwing PAP down the well.

When I become a billionaire I will start a new city state of Singapore in Australia which focuses on solving problems,self sustainability,optimizing life,increasing quality of life, streamlining government and economizing and redundancy politics.elon musk will be CEO of the country.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all the dumb ideas you proposed before....this is the best one.
Suggest they implement surge pricing for lunch hour too. More expensive food for those who dun want to queue. Why stop there....introduce surge pricing for all Govt services too....Huat ah

Fuck all Singaporean to death.
Let allow foreigners to trample on Singaporean