• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Homosexual man says that anus sex makes people more healthy "morally and logically sp

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Homosexual man says that anus sex makes people more healthy "morally and logically speaking"???!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

=============
377A: Majority not always right
FROM MARTIN PIPER
PUBLISHED: 4:00 AM, MARCH 7, 2017
In the report “Govt has no plans to repeal section 377A for now” (March 2), the Prime Minister said: “I believe if you have a referendum on the issue today, 377A would stand.”

But I expect that if there had been a referendum on creating the Women’s Charter back when it was discussed, or on the Stop at Two policy, the majority would have voted against those.

If there were a referendum on lowering taxes, I expect the majority to vote for it. The majority are not always right, especially when they do not understand the effects of racism, sexism or taxation.

Leaders should be more learned and realise the ramifications, so it is up to elected governments to do what is logically and morally correct, not what is popular.

Repealing 377A would lead to higher economic productivity and fewer health issues, logically and morally speaking.

It would demonstrate strong leadership and put the population’s needs before notions of what might be popular with other sections of society.
http://m.todayonline.com/voices/377a-majority-not-always-right
==============
Yet the fact remains that
"HIV transmission risk during anal sex 18 times higher than during vaginal sex"
http://www.aidsmap.com/HIV-transmis...-higher-than-during-vaginal-sex/page/1446187/

Just as the pragmatic SG PAP government has long banned chewing gum from sale/ importation so as to prevent irresponsible users from jamming MRT train doors with used gum, I would like to suggest banning all forms of anus sex INCLUDING that practised by heterosexual couples so as to reduce medical cost expenditure on the treatment of HIV as well as AIDS related cancers, infections etc. Otherwise PAP will surely lose the next election if due to poor foresight and lax morality, it allowed HIV related treatments to take precedence resulting in having to needlessly raise more tax revenue vz increase in GST:

120302-+New+ways+to+raise+revenue+needed,+says+DPM+Tharman,+quote.JPG

Singapore%27s+growth+expected+to+slow+in+next+decade.JPG

GST+hike+%E2%80%98more+likely%E2%80%99+if+Govt+needs+to+raise+revenue+for+new+initiatives-TDY+%2822Aug2013%29.JPG