• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Open Strollers on Buses - Minister decidence

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
First E-bikes allowed. Then prams and strollers. I am going to move house in public transport mode the next time. Cheap! Cheap!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am in favour of an mrt station at Mandai. That way, we can enjoy our final journey inside the train. Just hope it doesn't break down.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many rules & regulations on Spore. People shouldn't worry too much because they can be changed after they are found to be unworkable.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an important observation. They also like to use strollers meant for twins and in some instances you see one overgrown kid seated next to his baby sibling.

Needless to say, I think the LTA may also mandate that bus drivers have to stop and get out of their buses to assist these people to push their prams up and down the buses:mad: