• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Will Amos Yee get Asylum in the USA

Will Amos get Asylum in USA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHICAGO — A Chicago immigration judge will decide this month whether teenage blogger Amos Yee who was arrested for online posts mocking the Singapore government will be granted asylum in the US.

Amos Yee testified at a hearing lasting most of Tuesday (March 7). Mr Kenneth Jeyaretnam, secretary-general of the Reform Party, also testified on Yee’s behalf.

C6U3WYQWMAAACqL.jpg

Yee, an atheist, was jailed twice in Singapore on charges of hurting the religious feelings of Christians and Muslims. Human rights groups claim he was harassed by government officials for publicly expressing his views and criticising the Republic’s leaders.

The 18-year-old has been detained since December when he was taken into custody at O’Hare International Airport.

Attorney Sandra Grossman says Yee was persecuted based on laws restricting freedom of expression. AP

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'll be surprised if he's granted asylum. chances are slim with his recent intolerant behavior in custody. sg is far safer and more accommodating for him. irony of ironies.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is easier for a Muslim refugee from Syria to seek asylum in US then it is for a sinkie to pass through the eye of a needle of the US customs.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Moh Trump will kick his ass and deport him back to LHLoong, to be put inside IMH again. Ang Moh Trump will build Great War against Pee Sai! Huat!

0592948dea.jpg

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'll be surprised if he's granted asylum. chances are slim with his recent intolerant behavior in custody. sg is far safer and more accommodating for him. irony of ironies.

I kind of agree with you but I still support Amos and hope that he get asylum. I just love a person who got balls.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm very divided on this.
On one hand, I hope he gets it and escape from this shithole.
On the other hand, I hope he doesn't get it so that he can come back and fuck PAP. hehe.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm very divided on this.
On one hand, I hope he gets it and escape from this shithole.
On the other hand, I hope he doesn't get it so that he can come back and fuck PAP. hehe.

Bottom line. He is just trying to avoid NS. Period.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bottom line. He is just trying to avoid NS. Period.

Avoiding NS is what PAP cronies and lowlife are claiming..

The real reason is the restriction of the freedom of speech and creativity against the PAP establishment.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is incapable of fending for for him self. Also his parents will pay a hefty bill for him skipping NS. I hope he gets asylum. I bet within 6 months of living by himself he will be murdered in the name of the free speech he waxes lyrical about.

Let him go, let him die.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is incapable of fending for for him self. Also his parents will pay a hefty bill for him skipping NS. I hope he gets asylum. I bet within 6 months of living by himself he will be murdered in the name of the free speech he waxes lyrical about.

Let him go, let him die.

How does a bill comes up for that?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, i humbly add that PAP govt has no control on the outcome of Amos's asylum in the USA.

it is to notify sinkies losers who are so mentally fucked by the PAP.