• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fake Halal Restaurant In ChinklandTown Having Beer Promotion! While Stocks Last!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hometaste_fake_halal_cert_sell_pork_alcohol_0.jpg

When I passed by this Home Taste cafe restaurant located at 295 South Bridge Road, I saw advertisement for the restaurant selling beer promotions but I also see that it has a halal certification logo on its banner.

I checked on the MUIS website and found that this restaurant DOES NOT own a legitimate halal certification issued by MUIS. It is a fake halal restaurant and I hope the authorities can take action against this cafe.

This is misleading to consumers especially to Muslims tourists may not know any better. Please help raise awareness of this fake halal restaurant and get the authorities to clamp down on such unethical practise.

Juliana
A.S.S Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...-taste-fake-halal-cert-sells-pork-beer-openly
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If chinks dun fake then I worry

I am waiting
for MUIS to issue a FATWA on this restaurant and its owner. I think death by stoning is appropriate. I wonder if someone in the islamic community will forward this article to ISIS. Is a deliberate attempt to trick a muslim into betraying his faith not a crime in zikapore anymore?