• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious recommended armour for keyboard warriors

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
VPN... VPN... fight in the dark while your opponents are in the light...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
images

This is the only armour I recommend.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
definitely not

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Each cover domain resolves to an IP address that is located at a commercial VPS (Virtual Private Server) provider. The public-facing server forwards all incoming traffic via a VPN to a 'Blot' server that handles actual connection requests from clients. It is setup for optional SSL client authentication: if a client sends a valid client certificate (only implants can do that), the connection is forwarded to the 'Honeycomb' toolserver that communicates with the implant; if a valid certificate is missing (which is the case if someone tries to open the cover domain website by accident), the traffic is forwarded to a cover server that delivers an unsuspicious looking website.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vpn is only secure against general public and sniffers but if you think those secretive government agency can't decrypt your vpn tunnel, you may be wrong.:cool:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
A mental disorder, also called a mental illness[1] or psychiatric disorder, is a diagnosis by a mental health professional of a behavioral or mental pattern that may cause suffering or a poor ability to function in life. Such features may be persistent, relapsing and remitting, or occur as a single episode. Many disorders have been described, with signs and symptoms that vary widely between specific disorders.[2][3]

The causes of mental disorders are often unclear. Theories may incorporate findings from a range of fields. Mental disorders are usually defined by a combination of how a person behaves, feels, perceives, or thinks.[2] This may be associated with particular regions or functions of the brain, often in a social context. A mental disorder is one aspect of mental health. Cultural and religious beliefs, as well as social norms, should be taken into account when making a diagnosis.[4]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah bro,thxs for keeping the thread alive. dun say me like that, i am very sensitive when a siao lang call me siao. wait, i will cry like lim swee say. very sad one you know.:(

even pm lee knows what happen to me but i think he chose to believe his lasup squirrels, as usual, pap cronies are above the law, nothing can be done.:mad:

for those who want to know what happen, can refer to this thread:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238359-hi-guys-i-am-back!-am-i-welcome-here/page2

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah bro,thxs for keeping the thread alive. dun say me like that, i am very sensitive when a siao lang call me siao. wait, i will cry like lim swee say. very sad one you know.:(

even pm lee knows what happen to me but i think he chose to believe his lasup squirrels, as usual, pap cronies are above the law, nothing can be done.:mad:

for those who want to know what happen, can refer to this thread:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238359-hi-guys-i-am-back!-am-i-welcome-here/page2

Fuck u.moron pig head.