• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious North Korea says temporarily bans Malaysians from leaving the country

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are the mudlander bastard bullies here who love cheering about roasting and BBQ others? Hahahaha why no cheer about roasting and BBQ north Korea? Scared of North Korea's missile? Coward mudlander bastards only dare to bully me. Useless piece of shit. Cheap and filthy mouth coward bastard bullies. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are the mudlander bastard bullies here who love cheering about roasting and BBQ others? Hahahaha why no cheer about roasting and BBQ north Korea? Scared of North Korea's missile? Coward mudlander bastards only dare to bully me. Useless piece of shit. Cheap and filthy mouth coward bastard bullies. Pui!

One filthy mouth mudlander coward chigger is now attacking me. North Korea is bullying you (chigger) mudland and you no guts to go scold them and come and bully me instead. Pathetic mudlander coward bully with filthy mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander bastard bullies why no guts to use the same tricks you did to me on the north Koreans? 欺善怕恶的贱人。

Why no send a cooking video of braising pork belly to the north Korean embassy and give some crappy excuse of one earth when North Koreans come back and ask you why you dedicated a cooking video to them. Remember how you mudlander bastard dedicated one to me and denied it's a cooking video and talked about one country crap? And then months later ownself forget your own lie and said it's a cooking video. Of course you know why you lied - you dedicated the video to me to cheer and boast about braising, roasting and BBQ others mah. Why no guts to do to North Koreans? Scared of missile lah coward mudlander scared of being BBQ. Hahahaha 欺善怕恶的贱人。

Oh why no do the JB cockroach in Living in JB forum method of posting other people photos to slander your opponent slut whore mistress? You did that when the opponent did nothing to you. Why no guts to do it on the north Korean leader's wife? Scared of vx lah. 欺善怕恶的贱人。

Oh why didn't go into the embassy neighbour building to steal their pics and then see whether can shame their nipples. Isn't that what lawless mudlander bastards did to me and so proud of it? No guts to do to North Koreans? Hahahaha let the world laugh at you coward mudlanders now only know how to bully me. 欺善怕恶的贱人。CB coward mudlander bastard bullies like cottonmouth are the 贱货贱狗calling others 贱货 贱母狗。Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
COWARD Mudlander bastard bullies COTTONMOUTH ETC
欺善怕恶的贱人。
贱货贱狗calling others 贱货贱母狗。
La la la la la
I am SMILING
I am SMILING

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still no braising/roasting/BBQ pork video dedicated to North Korea by mudlander bastards here? Why so double standard hypocrites? I didn't do anything to you and you are cheering about braising/roasting/BBQ me but north Korea bully your country and you dare not make a squeak hahahaha coward mudlander bullies pui!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is threatening to do it.later will one to one exchange.

Najih took a step back.

Najib has no balls.

He should have beheaded a north korean by the halal method and dared fat kim to do likewise. I bet fat kim won't. He too knows the power of global jihad.