• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious North Korea says temporarily bans Malaysians from leaving the country

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea said on Tuesday it has temporarily banned Malaysians from leaving the country to ensure the safety of its diplomats and citizens in Malaysia amid an escalating row over the killing of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's half-brother.

The North's foreign ministry has notified the Malaysian embassy in Pyongyang of the reason for the measure and said it had hoped the case would be swiftly and fairly resolved in order to develop bilateral ties with Malaysia, the North's KCNA news agency reported.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many malaysian hostages are there in North Korea:confused:

When you compare it with the number of NK spies, embassy staff, arms dealers, construction workers, restaurant owners running around in Malaysia, Malaysia has potentially more hostages.

However Malaysia better make sure they also impose a travel ban on these N Koreans before they get away.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any mudlaysian moron who vacations in godforsaken nk in the thick of winter deserves to be executed with anti aircraft cannons.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many malaysian hostages are there in North Korea:confused:

When you compare it with the number of NK spies, embassy staff, arms dealers, construction workers, restaurant owners running around in Malaysia, Malaysia has potentially more hostages.

However Malaysia better make sure they also impose a travel ban on these N Koreans before they get away.

Not much I guess.
Maybe a few hundreds.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% of sinkies will be very happy to be in NorKor.

Life will be as per normal. just listen to gahmen and no need to use brains

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysia will not allow North Korean citizens to leave the country with immediate effect, Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said on Tuesday, in a tit-for-tat step as a row escalated over the Malaysian investigation of Kim Jong Nam's murder.

Earlier on Tuesday, North Korea said it has temporarily banned Malaysians from leaving the country to ensure the safety of its diplomats and citizens in Malaysia.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope North Korea fires its ICBM into mudland. They were boasting for years that they have ICBMs that could strike USA. So why not prove it now by levelling KL? Or is fatty kim full of shit?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
my buddy tua pui kim is doing this for their own good, we all know that MH370 was shot down by malaysia n the bodies were never found so i have reliable sources from mark levin and alex jones that these malaysians may end up being mH371. its all for their own good. and dont worry, north korea has the second best hookers in the world after russia. they even build a wall to keep the lecherous south and their rapists from getting in.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysia will not allow North Korean citizens to leave the country with immediate effect, Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said on Tuesday, in a tit-for-tat step as a row escalated over the Malaysian investigation of Kim Jong Nam's murder.

Earlier on Tuesday, North Korea said it has temporarily banned Malaysians from leaving the country to ensure the safety of its diplomats and citizens in Malaysia.

If I were Najib, I would threaten fatty kim to cut the throat of one north korean each day that my own m&ds are detained illegally in North Korea. Their severed heads would be placed on pikes as a warning to other north koreans not to fuck with mudland. But I think Najib doesn't have the balls to do that.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
tau pui kim will send truckloads to you and hope you help to reduce starvation in the country. even throw in a few medals of public service and national patriotism for your act.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our highly regarded ministers should be despatched to end this crisis. We punch above our weight on the international stage, right?

If VB is busy, Swee Say should be able to resolve this small matter.