• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat So i just bought a condo

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I followed the crowd and bought a new condo in clwmenti for investment. The size is a joke (75sqm). The price is a joke (near 900k). From a happy debt-free life i must now fork out 3k month for life and hope the market don't tank. Come in and laugh at me.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how are u going to make money off this?u expecting the prices to rise?how much can u hope to rent it out for?2k plus max?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I followed the crowd and bought a new condo in clwmenti for investment. The size is a joke (75sqm). The price is a joke (near 900k). From a happy debt-free life i must now fork out 3k month for life and hope the market don't tank. Come in and laugh at me.

Why did you do that?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

As a pip trader, I should STFU but aren't you "catching a falling knife"?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
clementi ? you r in luck. many ft students there. 20 cram in your unit at 200 per head. you will be rolling in cash.

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its not the best deal in the world but if you have the holding power I don't see you losing money on this one. The rental will go some way to help with the mortgage and once the market runs up again then you should be able to realise some profit because of the good location.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whats the interest rate on ur million dollar mortgage?i think the interest will kill any rental u get.

congrats u just became a slave to fuel our property bubble.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I always hear in Singapore everything cannot buy except property. So you should be safe as long as you can service it. :smile:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about rental. You can create a niche for yourself by discriminating non-Indians. Advertise as "Indians only" and very soon your unit will be the most famous condo in Singapore after Melville and Mandarin.

cknk2017

Alfrescian
Loyal
If rent to dirty tenants then later have to spend big bucks to renovate and clean the house. Very sianz

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about rental. You can create a niche for yourself by discriminating non-Indians. Advertise as "Indians only" and very soon your unit will be the most famous condo in Singapore after Melville and Mandarin.

Whahawhahahaha whahawhahahaha