• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Most hr managers are hiring foreigners

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personal experiences with a brand name IT company

1. HR stated they prefer locals.
2. First interview with hiring manager was off as he didn't ask me any questions but gave me the floor to ask him any questions.
3. Made it through final interview - 5 rounds in total, still have not met hiring manager.
4. Was notified that they decided on another candidate. FT who will be relocating to Singapore.

Recruiter (local) slipped and said it was because the guy, who is an Ozzy, is an ex-colleague of the hiring manager. Candidate is based out of New Zealand and will be covering APJ despite not having any prior experience.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put it this way, whoever you are, businessman, etc . Objective is
to be profitable with lowest overheads and workers going the extra mile.

Until you become the employer; you will go for the above.
There is no need for hypocrisy talking till no ends.

SaBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now now, what do we have here, oh yes, Sinkies can go one corner suck thumb please. Can we re-named Sinkies as Suckers?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why is he crying or sobbing .The jobless sinkees should be the one crying.
He should be jubilant and happy especially when he sees his monthly CPF statement.
And don't forget he is a very good actor.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put it this way, whoever you are, businessman, etc . Objective is
to be profitable with lowest overheads and workers going the extra mile.

Until you become the employer; you will go for the above.
There is no need for hypocrisy talking till no ends.

Only if you own the business, otherwise, it is the companies money so why bother. We have all heard of expats who stays in expensive rentals and still bills the company for buying their kids' socks.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People will misbehave only as much as u the government allow them to.

The PAP need to watch the movie Dogville.

You do not pass judgement because u sympathise with them.A deprived childhood and a homicide.....really isnt a homicide right?The only things u can blame is circumstances,Rapists and murderers may be the victims according to you.But I.....I call them dogs.But if they are lapping up their own vomit,the only way to stop them is with a lash.

But dogs only obey their own nature so why shouldnt we forgive them?

Dogs can be taught many useful things,but not if we forgive them everytime they obey their own nature.

So im arrogant?im arrogant because i forgive people?

My God,cant you see how condescending is that?You have this preconcieved notion that nobody can possibly attain this high ethical standards as u so u exonerate them.i cannot think of anything more arrogant than that.u my child u forgive others with excuses that u would never in the world permit for yourself.You should be merciful,when theres time to be merciful,but u must maintain ur own standards,u owe them that.the penalty u deserve for your own transgression,they deserve for their own transgressions.Does every human being need to be accountable for their own actions,but you do not even give them the chance to do that.and that is the most arrogant.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
all HR executive must be licensed.................. once lost, he cannot be in the HR industry anymore
what is so difficult to do it this way???
to discriminate against sgian is same as to mess with drug................ hang by the short hairs, clitoris or balls