• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Teacher hurls vulgarities at student in classroom

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with the teacher talking at the same level with these si ginnas?
To be respected and feared by these si ginnas you must be more fierce than them. Too bad the kiasi school took side with the student and expelled the teacher. If these si ginnas cannot be tamed, they will also chase away more teachers and this already lousy school with close down one day like many lousy schools that tolerate their si ginnas.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What's wrong with the teacher talking at the same level with these si ginnas?
To be respected and feared by these si ginnas you must be more fierce than them.

Absolutely agree! Show these si ginna who's the boss!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where the fuck is that video? Thought SBF would be the first to post the video... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
facebook.com/1462731123769543/posts/1483041588405163

[video=youtube;OdCZRAqYF7U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdCZRAqYF7U[/video]

the video has a shit skin called popo asphixates shit skin panda commenting on it with giant ear holes.
Yes, and here's that video:

stomp.com.sg/singapore-seen/singapore/teacher-scolds-and-spews-vulgarties-at-student-in-classroom-0

[video=youtube;RTBX2d5S-44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTBX2d5S-44[/video]

The moment she scolds the vulgarities, the girl shouts at her while the rest of the students in the class appear to be amused and laugh loudly.
When she did so, the rest of the class were visibly amused and laughing out loud to see their teacher lose control and use vulgar language back to the student.
Me too!
:biggrin:

attachment.php

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, news reports confirmed that the teacher who was caught on video hurling vulgarities at her student was actually a relief teacher.

Apparently, the secondary school in question had also confirmed that the relief teacher is no longer employed by the school after this incident. Makes you wonder what kind of relief teachers they have. No doubt, the person was just relieving the duty of the actual teacher, who was not around for some reason or another. And of course, the students were also at fault for making life difficult for the relief teacher. But the reaction of hurling vulgarities back at students is definitely wrong at all levels.

The relief teacher was young, and untrained, according to reports. Again, makes you wonder why they would place a young and untrained teacher alone in a class, knowing full well the teacher cannot handle situations such as these. Are we really running out of teachers? Are teacher's jobs too much of a burden, that teachers of a good caliber are hard to find.

Again, this incident smacks of feeding an unexperienced, untrained young teacher to the sharks. This is what happens

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Are teacher's jobs too much of a burden, that teachers of a good caliber are hard to find.

Go watch "Those who can't, teach"!
I've watched Detention Katong, and sure as the sun will rise in the east, I will go catch this "Those who can't, teach"! :p:p:p

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@ ralders:

I had a few of the best relief teachers in my sec school when my other teachers went to lay eggs and fell sick. Some were waiting to enter uni. Some were the best, more passionate about the subjects than the disillusioned or just waiting to collect monthly payments permanent teachers. It's nothing to do with being untrained. Why blame the teachers when you have trash students? You think you can get the respect of gangsters by being soft? These trash have destroyed the careers of many good young teachers who were posted to these lousy schools and left teaching in schools altogether as handling these idiots take up more time and energy than the passing down of knowledge.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is wrong to hurl vulgarities at students?
if PAP can cane offenders and can hang drug couriers, why cant teachers hurl vulgarities at students?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
(The following was crafted in response to the viral video of a Northbrooks Secondary School relief teacher who countered a rude student by blasting expletives back in kind during class; the student had initially mouthed off the vulgar Hokkien term used to reference a female's genitalia.)

As a tutor and relief teacher in this industry for 10 years, I understand the frustration of this teacher. The general discipline of students is atrocious nowadays. Student behave like mice when they are alone by themselves but turn into wannabe gangsters when they are together with their classmates.

Students nowadays would also blatantly refute their teachers even though they are wrong in the first place. When I saw someone spat over the railings and chided him, he stared at me and had the gall to insist that he didn't spit.

He continued by "advising" that I should have my eyes checked and malign him. Say what???!!!! Parents have failed miserably in teaching their children what is respect and we as a community should not be overly quickly to blame the teacher.

It's definitely not easy to be a school teacher these days.

Taken from Parents have failed miserably in teaching their children what is respect

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can and need to understand the relief teacher.
We need gangster teacher to teach indiscipline students.

From my experience, I hv even challenged 2 students to take me ON now after
they "put nos.and places" to meet them. Such is the scenario today.