• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Cunt not happy Coffee Bean don't let her study there, rants about it big time

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Libraries are also trying to limit students from using their space for studying.
You will see signs on some tables telling students that those tables are not for studying.

Study at the airport.
Wtf is wrong with all these kids?
Why can't study at home?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Study at the airport.
Why can't study at home?

I thought the airport authorities has banned students from studying there?

My condo has an aircon reading room where students can use for studying. Don't know about HDB land. Maybe it's noisy, hot, .. ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Libraries are also trying to limit students from using their space for studying.
You will see signs on some tables telling students that those tables are not for studying.

That's weird. That means they want people read their books instead of outside books .
Like coffee shop stated no outside food and drinks.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i recommend all schools to open starbucks and coffee beans and monetise this important revenue stream.

MOE budget is costing billions every year,this is a way to subsidize education by tapping into GCPs and sinkies with too much money.

students nowadays need the best environment to train them into subserviant slaves that will spend the next twenty or thirty years of their lives working to pay off their useless education and loans.cheapo kopi o and ice milo in hot and musty kopitiams are insuffice.i have with me the best selection of indie folk,classic acoustic and coffeehouse music and the largest variety of beans from arabia to columbian to el salvador to ethopia.

i hope MOE will give me the first license to open the first coffeehouse chain in secondary schools.

[video=youtube;bbz9rIxZJBw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbz9rIxZJBw[/video]

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Study at the airport.
Why can't study at home?

They want to mix entertainment with studying which is not right. Study is study. Play is play .
Some poor people may not have peace at home. I recommend them to study in community centers.
The rich children should study at home or their condo facility.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They want to mix entertainment with studying which is not right. Study is study. Play is play .
Some poor people may not have peace at home. I recommend them to study in community centers.
The rich children should study at home or their condo facility.

obviously u are not a very good student or average B minus student,u do not understand the environment these elite students need in order to study,elite students are under alot of stress everyday even from the first day at school,they need the best environment,the best perfomance enhancing drugs,the right mood balancers in order to cope with the heavy stress.for the elites studying is a lifestyle,a full time job,a profession like athletes.iv seen elite students pull off marathons everyday untill 11,12pm months before a major exam,they are the equivalent of tour de france cyclists or ironman trialaton runners that train 3 to 4 hours everyday and cycle 100km a day and shave their legs to gain an additional few seconds of time.

needless to say express stream and neighbourhood school students need not study at all,they are destined to

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
obviously u are not a very good student or average B minus student,u do not understand the environment these elite students need in order to study,elite students are under alot of stress everyday even from the first day at school,they need the best environment,the best perfomance enhancing drugs,the right mood balancers in order to cope with the heavy stress.for the elites studying is a lifestyle,a full time job,a profession like athletes.iv seen elite students pull off marathons everyday untill 11,12pm months before a major exam,they are the equivalent of tour de france cyclists or ironman trialaton runners that train 3 to 4 hours everyday and cycle 100km a day and shave their legs to gain an additional few seconds of time.

needless to say express stream and neighbourhood school students need not study at all,they are destined to

Basically I group studies into 3 category.
1. language which has no boundaries
2. Subjects that require memorising eg biology, history, geography etc
3. Subjects with formulas eg Mathematics or accounting etc

For languages, it is not about studying when time for exam so should not be considered as studying.
For mathematics, during my time I discovered that studying and figuring out the ten years series with model answers and different publishers is good enough to score A1 and even close to 100% as the questions set is already all fix.
I only need to focus on 1 more memorising subject to form a best 5 subjects to join the elite boys in tertiary education. Unfortunately my method soon cannot work anymore when many subjects are involved.

Finally I applied my strength on mathematics to soccer and horse bettings and im a long term winner for breakfast, lunch and dinner money. Not many people gonna believe me though as to most people gambling is a sure lose game.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically I group studies into 3 category.
1. language which has no boundaries
2. Subjects that require memorising eg biology, history, geography etc
3. Subjects with formulas eg Mathematics or accounting etc

For languages, it is not about studying when time for exam so should not be considered as studying.
For mathematics, during my time I discovered that studying and figuring out the ten years series with model answers and different publishers is good enough to score A1 and even close to 100% as the questions set is already all fix.
I only need to focus on 1 more memorising subject to form a best 5 subjects to join the elite boys in tertiary education. Unfortunately my method soon cannot work anymore when many subjects are involved.

Finally I applied my strength on mathematics to soccer and horse bettings and im a long term winner for breakfast, lunch and dinner money. Not many people gonna believe me though as to most people gambling is a sure lose game.

well chinese can be considered a memorising language,at least when u suck it,you have to rely on rote memory to try to score points instead of weilding it like a real language like a PRC.

and how come u only need so few subjects.....my time is like 7 or 8 subjects maybe even 9......physics chem and bio are individual subjects,then theres E maths and A maths core subjects,followed by the humanities geography or history or eng lit(two or three subjects) and the two languages english and fucking mother tongue,and a 3rd language if ur offered it.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well chinese can be considered a memorising language,at least when u suck it,you have to rely on rote memory to try to score points instead of weilding it like a real language like a PRC.

and how come u only need so few subjects.....my time is like 7 or 8 subjects maybe even 9......physics chem and bio are individual subjects,then theres E maths and A maths core subjects,followed by the humanities geography or history or eng lit(two or three subjects) and the two languages english and fucking mother tongue,and a 3rd language if ur offered it.

There were 7 to 8 subjects but we only need the best 5 to qualify for next level of study. Which means we can choose to forgo the rest. We can even skip the exams for the subjects that we foregone.
Maybe moe realised there are many gengster so later stage they enforced more subjects for qualifications.