• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Foreign workers cisco guard with sg crest

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is sinkieland the only cuntry in the world for a foreigner on work permit and employment pass wearing a uniform with the host country national crest and maintaing law and order im a visiting country :confused:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do you think ? A safti CITY beckons and still dependent on Nepalis.
Can you comment on this sovereignity?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo foreigners can already join the police force. And I dun mean just the Nepali Gukhas or Malaysians but all nationalities. So what's the big deal about having them in Cisco?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo foreigners can already join the police force. And I dun mean just the Nepali Gukhas or Malaysians but all nationalities. So what's the big deal about having them in Cisco?

I felt insulted and disgusted when a foreigner in sg uniform check my IC .

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Because they
have a gun dumbass. How come foreigners can carry guns when Even sinkies cannot.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what do you think ? A safti CITY beckons and still dependent on Nepalis.
Can you comment on this sovereignity?

Not to worry,,soon CISCO guard jobs will be replaced by machines and robots,,,hopefully by than these foreigners doing the job will be sent back,,,,

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
...my gut feel there are already more ft than true blue in sinkieland..don't believe walk around shopping n observe....then you
will feel it too..
You are right. It was like this for quite some time already. One way to tell is to observe the 9 seats on an mrt carriage. I took a picture and wanted to post it here. How do I do that?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right. It was like this for quite some time already. One way to tell is to observe the 9 seats on an mrt carriage. I took a picture and wanted to post it here. How do I do that?

There is a attach picture button.
If you happen to take mrt on a sun about 9 to 11pm is the time where at least 95% are travelling with fts.

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a attach picture button.
If you happen to take mrt on a sun about 9 to 11pm is the time where at least 95% are travelling with fts.
That's what I was trying to find but there isn't any. I am using Android phone to access this site, maybe this is not supported.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what I was trying to find but there isn't any. I am using Android phone to access this site, maybe this is not supported.

There is a button for android phone too but I think there is some bugs. I had to attach and select the pix several times before it can be attached.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fuckers just wait for Ho Ching's Temasek to swallow up the Ministry of Education. Don't believe? Cisco and Aetos training our NS men already. And the Prison Services? I don't know what to say.