• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious URGENT Help Needed For Basin Faucet Tap.......Mine Spoilt Completely !!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What brand of basin faucet tap is reliable/durable and not too expensive ?:confused:

thinking of buying Grohe at $80............but if got other good brands at lower price ?:confused:

noticed that commercial buildings use Rigel and Toto brands...............so perhaps they're affordable and reliable/durable ?:confused:

### also where's a good place to buy ?............online perhaps ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What brand of basin faucet tap is reliable/durable and not too expensive ?:confused:

thinking of buying Grohe at $80............but if got other good brands at lower price ?:confused:

noticed that commercial buildings use Rigel and Toto brands...............so perhaps they're affordable and reliable/durable ?:confused:

### also where's a good place to buy ?............online perhaps ?

found out Rigel is local brand so forget it...............Toto don't make their own taps...........

boh lang got any helpful advice for me ah ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls dont hire shitskin or malay to repair your water tap.
they dont know.
please hire Singapore / Malaysia chinese.
no racist. but i never see any Malay men who can repair water tap.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you get it repaired be sure to watch the person do it. So next time you will know how to do it yourself.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you get it repaired be sure to watch the person do it. So next time you will know how to do it yourself.

for certain vanity and sinks you need special wrenches, especially when nut is in a deep recess in reverse position, i.e. you need to reach and tighten it from the bottom, deep sink is in the way, and you have less than 2 inches of gap with recess 3 inches up. that you cannot see and learn. you have to go down on your knees and diy.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls dont hire shitskin or malay to repair your water tap.
they dont know.
please hire Singapore / Malaysia chinese.
no racist. but i never see any Malay men who can repair water tap.

i wouldn't even trust them to turn on a tap..................much less fix one................LOL

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grohe is relatively cheap and good

yah lah.......yah lah.......people know you velly rich lah...............

if no promo, Grohe cost over 100 bucks.............very expensive to me................my most expensive tap was an Italian-made one that cost 80 bucks...........not that impressive also

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you see me so up ah..............i'm just not a handy person..........i'll never be able to fix one on my own

Can understand that feeling especially if you are older.

My bathroom fixtures are all over 15+ years old. They installed a Thai brand named "Ideal Standard". When I needed to replace a shower head I found out that for some reason this brand is no longer being imported into Spore. So I got a Grohe.

For the long term I will probably have to eventually replace more items. So when I was in Thailand I visited a Home Pro store. These stores have everything you would need for the home e.g. plumbing, electrical, beds, .. They carry imported as well as made in Thailand fixtures.

Or if you visit Batam. There are shops selling bathroom fixtures behind Goodway Hotel.

You might want to consider shopping outside of Spore.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can understand that feeling especially if you are older.

My bathroom fixtures are all over 15+ years old. They installed a Thai brand named "Ideal Standard". When I needed to replace a shower head I found out that for some reason this brand is no longer being imported into Spore. So I got a Grohe.

For the long term I will probably have to eventually replace more items. So when I was in Thailand I visited a Home Pro store. These stores have everything you would need for the home e.g. plumbing, electrical, beds, .. They carry imported as well as made in Thailand fixtures.

Or if you visit Batam. There are shops selling bathroom fixtures behind Goodway Hotel.

You might want to consider shopping outside of Spore.

no lah......i'm just not good with my hands...........how's the Grohe ?.......i'm seriously considering getting a Grohe tap at 80 bucks.........but the tap's horizontal length is rather short at 9cm...........but the nozzle is at 22 degrees...........i hate it when the water flow is too far away from me............

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah......i'm just not good with my hands...........how's the Grohe ?.......i'm seriously considering getting a Grohe tap at 80 bucks.........but the tap's horizontal length is rather short at 9cm...........but the nozzle is at 22 degrees...........i hate it when the water flow is too far away from me............

Other than the shower head I also replaced the hose with a Grohe hose. No complaints. It's still working fine after all these years.

In Pattaya the hotel I sometimes use also uses Grohe bathroom fixtures so it must have a certain standard.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah lah.......yah lah.......people know you velly rich lah...............

if no promo, Grohe cost over 100 bucks.............very expensive to me................my most expensive tap was an Italian-made one that cost 80 bucks...........not that impressive also

If you find that expensive then maybe you should question pap why a $100 faucet is unaffordable to a citizen of supposedly the world's richest nation.

Grohe can hardly be considered upmarket. The slightly more premium one is parent brand Hansgrohe.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you find that expensive then maybe you should question pap why a $100 faucet is unaffordable to a citizen of supposedly the world's richest nation.

Grohe can hardly be considered upmarket. The slightly more premium one is parent brand Hansgrohe.

i know.......there are taps that cost hundreds of dollars..........