• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Double standard on religion, what is the WP and other oppo waiting for? ATTACK!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP Double standard on religion, what is the WP and other oppo waiting for? ATTAC

We will be constantly attacking the Wankers' Party for their incompetence in running a town council. Perhaps they should start with running a kid's lemonade stand first.

PAP so scare of WP that it got to be whacked on trumped up TC charges
Is that why Tharman now taking cover, else.............................................

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP Double standard on religion, what is the WP and other oppo waiting for? ATTAC

https://www.gopetition.com/petition...vestigation-of-mr-terence-helikaon-nunis.html

Singaporeans calling for the Investigation of Mr Terence Helikaon Nunis

Dear all. Thank you for the support. However due to stern warnings from the Police, i have been instructed to close this petition to not further aggrevate the situation. The police is already investigating Mr Nunis and this petition can only drive people's emotion higher. I urge everyone to exercise restraint. Rest assured that justice will be served on Mr Nunis.

Thank you for your support for signing this petition once again. May justice prevail.

The Man of the Hour - Mr Terence Helikaon Nunis, shot to internet fame in Singapore Social Media overnight for the alleged report he made against an Imam from a local Mosque in Singapore during a Friday Sermon in January 2017. While police investigation is still ongoing, Singaporeans are speculating whether is there a reason for concern to our National Security. As a Muslim born Singaporean, I have absolute faith in the Justice system here and I do not doubt the abilities of our nation's security to bring about swift justice.

However much of the limelight had unfortunately been shone onto the alleged Imam, the Mosque and also the MUIS organization which is supposed to enforce a strict regulation on Friday Sermons on all Mosques operational here.

Before this, not many Singaporeans knew much about Mr Terence Helikaon Nunis. Most knew him as a Muslim Convert who runs a personal blog page. Therefore to be seen as a "whistle-blower", he was hailed as a "National Hero" by Netizens. The Muslim community here on the other hand had been made aware of this Man for years and the Muslim community tolerated his New heretic brand of Islam for the longest time ever even though he had caused some unhappiness within the local Majority Muslim community.

Recently there had been a leaked information from what was assumed to be a Conspiracy Group lead by Mr Terence himself planning on a malicious "coup de tat" style crackdown on MUIS aspiring to remove the state recognized Mufti and eventually revamping the management of MUIS. If left unchecked, this will definitely cause a series of unwanted civil unrest amongst Singaporeans. Although the information has yet to be verified, it is clear that we cannot rule out the thorough Investigation of Mr Terence's credibility from this whole saga.

We are aware that as of now, Mr Nunis is assisting the authority in his report. We are also informed that Mr Nunis is also under some sort of investigation himself for his improper remarks against the Mufti of Singapore.

This petition is merely to give the voice to the concerned Singaporeans who agree and support for an unbiased and thorough investigation on Mr Nunis and his Conspiracy Group to verify if they are indeed strategically planning a malicious agenda which has the potential to undermine our national security.

This petition is to give the voice to the concerned Singaporeans who agree and support a thorough investigation on Mr Terence and his Conspiracy Group to see if they are indeed strategically planning any malicious agenda which has the potential to undermine our national security.

This petition is meant to be a form of statistical data to reflect the opinion of the general public regarding this issue. The data from this petition may be submitted to the relevant authority to request for their necessary actions on the subject matter.

This petition is closed.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Screen-Shot-2017-03-04-at-10.10.39-e1488594771850.png

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Criticism from Malay NUS Professor

His post drew responses across the spectrum — some supported his stance, while others fired back at him. One of the people in the latter camp was Khairudin Aljunied, Associate Professor at the Department of Malay Studies at the National University of Singapore (NUS).

In a not-so-subtly critical post on his Facebook page, which he appears to have taken down completely, Khairudin recounts an imaginary conversation between an Imam and a convert. We reproduced his post (which appears to also have been taken down) below:

The Imam and the Silly Convert

Once, there was a convert who was unhappy with what he heard from an Imam. So he went up to the Imam angrily and said:

Convert: Can you stop saying things that will hurt people?

Imam: I am sorry brother, but what did I say that might hurt anyone?

Convert: You said those things and you know it. It’s offensive! I’ve just shared a video of what you said.

Imam: I was speaking to Muslims in this small congregation but you, my brother, shared it to the world. Now everyone is offended. So was I wrong or you?

Convert: [already feeling stupid] But you said things that are offensive to others! I must expose you.

Imam: [gently putting his hands on the convert] Brother, I think you should stop being a Muslim for now.

Convert: What!!!

Imam: I read verses from the Quran and these verses have been read on the pulpit every Friday and during Eids since the time of the Prophet Muhammad till this day for over a thousand years. Muslims and non-Muslims lived peacefully even when these verses were read. Things change when you came.

#sillyconvertmakestheloudestnoise #shareatwill