• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Chinese girls dun feel paiseh going out with local indians?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If my daughter goes out with keling, I will disown her. We are upper caste folk. No kelings please!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only indians know how to pamper the young chinese girls and treat them like princesses. Chinese men normally treat their women like prostitutes and slave. Expect the ladies to cook, clean the house, jaga baby and fuck and all for free with nothing in return. Not even an orgasm.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just saw one in MRT yesterday.....slutty....can kiss, hug, lean pelvis front close against kerling's lj and use hands to stroke....looks young though....:(:confused:

This is not a acceptable sight to me. Can call me jealous etc but need to find a way to handle this type of incident.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You could take the keling's girl from him.

Hi sir, the girl will have the "Chinese are inferior" written on their behaviour and expressions, oblivious of the surrounding. I can't just take like that. So far I have been feeling discomfort seeing but don't know how to react so I just act blur like didn't see. :o

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only indians know how to pamper the young chinese girls and treat them like princesses. Chinese men normally treat their women like prostitutes and slave. Expect the ladies to cook, clean the house, jaga baby and fuck and all for free with nothing in return. Not even an orgasm.

Ah nehs aiming for the dowry only.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls la a few Chinese sluts does not represent all Chinese girls.

Anyway this is just a representation of the Chinese dog syndrome apparent in many Chinese. Not all Chinese have it but let's say that it is probably significant amongst i would assume a significant minority not sure how it affects Chinese from other countries.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They dun care what ppl around them think when they holding hands, hugging etc?

Why should they feel "paiseh"? Surely it's a lot more embarrassing to be seen with a nerdy, specky, Chinese sinkie.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not a acceptable sight to me. Can call me jealous etc but need to find a way to handle this type of incident.

In order to vent your frustrations, you have no choice but to make friends with the girl. Build a bridge so that you can pass your sugar-coated poison apple to her. Pretend to give compliments such as "your Indian b/f very handsome" etc. As soon as she is receptive to you, move to the next level with words like "you are very brave to have an Indian b/f". Then tell her stories about why Indians love to have Chinese g/f.

Finally, next time you see her, ask her "where is your shitskin b/f?"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will always be the insecure and green eyed minority. It does not even have to be an Indian. A good looking girl going out with a full blooded Chinese ah pek looking guy will immediately bring on a sense of failure and then the descent to low self esteem and pity. The girl is immediately a slut. And the condition worsens when they find out the girl is better qualified, holding out the a damn good job. If the boyfirend is also better qualified and holds an important job, we go into a crisis situation.

There is good and bad envy. Good envy helps to rationalise why one has not done better compared to someone else who has done more with less. It helps one to aspire to do better things. Bad envy is you yourself fucked it up but expect others to do far worse than you.

Don't get me wrong, i am not at all pleased with India Indians, PRC and Filipnoes who don't how to conduct themselves in this country who have given them opportunities. I will be first to send them off when the time comes. They are here because their own countries have failed and they should remember that.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

An average person learns from his own mistake. Smart people learn from other's mistake and stupid people never learn. ALL and I mean ALL my lady friends who married Indians saw their marriages end disastrously. 50% because of their in-laws, 50% because their husbands had affairs or beats them. I always held my peace but my mind screams "dumb fuck".

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just wait and see when she give birth to a Shit skins baby that's the nightmare begins. Just laugh at them would do :biggrin:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wait and see when she give birth to a Shit skins baby that's the nightmare begins. Just laugh at them would do :biggrin:

Very unlikely to go all the way to that stage. Shitskin not stupid. You think they stay with ONE Chinese girl meh ?

The girl will be dumped and be awarded a FBI badge. She will look for a "good" Chinese man to marry, aka mangina.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha. I'm sure you're good to girls below 10.