• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Chinese girls dun feel paiseh going out with local indians?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An average person learns from his own mistake. Smart people learn from other's mistake and stupid people never learn. ALL and I mean ALL my lady friends who married Indians saw their marriages end disastrously. 50% because of their in-laws, 50% because their husbands had affairs or beats them. I always held my peace but my mind screams "dumb fuck".

Can easily bet with these girls married to shit skins it's the Chinese side helping while the shit skin side does fuck all. A lot of these stupid chink bitches married to shit skins find out it's no good to hate on your own race and suck up to others unfortunately a bit too late

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very unlikely to go all the way to that stage. Shitskin not stupid. You think they stay with ONE Chinese girl meh ?

The girl will be dumped and be awarded a FBI badge. She will look for a "good" Chinese man to marry, aka mangina.

Shit skins not that good but the marrying a beta thing is true and might include another shit skin

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can easily bet with these girls married to shit skins it's the Chinese side helping while the shit skin side does fuck all. A lot of these stupid chink bitches married to shit skins find out it's no good to hate on your own race and suck up to others unfortunately a bit too late

U have to ask this question of Vivian the Chindian. Ask him whether his daddy side got help or not.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

They will learn when they get their first slap from the drunk shitskin.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
pls la a few Chinese sluts does not represent all Chinese girls.

Anyway this is just a representation of the Chinese dog syndrome apparent in many Chinese. Not all Chinese have it but let's say that it is probably significant amongst i would assume a significant minority not sure how it affects Chinese from other countries.

Its a PAP indoctrination. By promoting the chap cheng kia Vivian the Chindian all the way to Minister, regardless of his many fuckups like YOG 300% over budget, it sends a message to all chinese girls that interracial with an Apuneh will be richly rewarded by the PAP. They should be ostracized, but PAP embrace them, so how?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this piece of shitskin.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have observed that the Chinese girl will always end up paying the bill at the restaurant or cafe while the shitskin will pretend to check his mobile phone.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
They dun care what ppl around them think when they holding hands, hugging etc?

These are write off Bitch that Chinese don't want to get involved

therefore these Bitch land themselves with any Cock! Black also can!!

Their parent's head will hit the the Ceiling!!

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course not. His family looks less shit skin but still keeps his shit skin surname

You useless pussies have no one else to blame but yourselves. Just sit behind a computer and complain while shitskins fuck your women, or worse, sit there giggling like the little girls that you are while AMDK fuck your wives, girlfriends and sisters in front of you.

Fucking Chinese birth rate is so low in SG cos most of their men have no balls and have vaginas instead.

Now fucktards like Jah will attack me while always voting for the PAP who let the shitskins into SG in tne first place. Dickless cunts like Jah are an embarrassment to Sinkie males.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
These are write off Bitch that Chinese don't want to get involved

therefore these Bitch land themselves with any Cock! Black also can!!

Their parent's head will hit the the Ceiling!!

Sinkie Sarong Party Girls choice by order of importance:

1) Angmo
2) Korean
3) Hong Kong
4) taiwanese
5) Sinkie Eurasian
6) Indian
7) Matlaysian Chinese
8) Sinkie Chinese

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie Sarong Party Girls choice by order of importance:

1) Angmo
2) Korean
3) Hong Kong
4) taiwanese
5) Sinkie Eurasian
6) Indian
7) Matlaysian Chinese
8) Sinkie Chinese

How come high class m&d is not in the list ? They are well position ahead of Chinese u know by spg.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only indians know how to pamper the young chinese girls and treat them like princesses. Chinese men normally treat their women like prostitutes and slave. Expect the ladies to cook, clean the house, jaga baby and fuck and all for free with nothing in return. Not even an orgasm.

Keling far worse....... they rape too AND melayu mozzie fucks arses with shit intact yuck

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You useless pussies have no one else to blame but yourselves. Just sit behind a computer and complain while shitskins fuck your women, or worse, sit there giggling like the little girls that you are while AMDK fuck your wives, girlfriends and sisters in front of you.

Fucking Chinese birth rate is so low in SG cos most of their men have no balls and have vaginas instead.

Now fucktards like Jah will attack me while always voting for the PAP who let the shitskins into SG in tne first place. Dickless cunts like Jah are an embarrassment to Sinkie males.

rofl a clone has appeared. In any case local Chinese males with female shit skins

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
They dun care what ppl around them think when they holding hands, hugging etc?

Yeah right. As if materialistic Sinkie girls will go out and marry darkskinned, penniless dudes and act lovey dovey in public just to piss you guys off. If the girl is hot, the dude must have something to offer . If the girl is unnattractive, you wouldn't even notice.
Believe the guy who says the girl always pays ? Give me a break. Like Scroo says, look at yourself.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are Chinese guys with shit skin girls and m&d girls and some of them even got married

203421667db09c749711e8924e75224c4e8e191b.jpg

20342165b9736e17a04b3950c28cdb060e25f2e7.jpg

20342164b534c42b574d0d2a3b31ac478bc72062.jpg

20342167c44e2339f25dc69e42933ac91c0260fb.jpg

20342168b330b2c445cbb9cf09e28749b77f1d95.jpg

203421695499c9305d07dc973c50386527318623.jpg

2034217229cb1e2be5e5aacb792513e751050ab2.jpg

20342171cd7f238a3b337b47ee9e32ce8f574cff.jpg

203422385f3934f6281dbb330c6a85fc99417fee.jpg

2034228276fe095d07b5d1c6cbd70b82232c7eba.jpg

213644095df4f2b8f4e7968e8ea8a7c3ad81db2b.jpg

See they are even reproducing

21364408a50500c6f83b36861603186f1107c383.jpg

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
rofl a clone has appeared. In any case local Chinese males with female shit skins

Again I ask, you fucking emasculated twat...what are you doing about the shitskins other than crying about it here?

You and the rest of you Sinkie Chinkies here really are a fucking disgrace...having an angmo first name while your wives, girlfriends and sisters happily fuck AMDK for free while you losers have to pay for it. Really no balls nor culture of your own.

Jah, why don't you and your friends just post pictures of your vaginas since you cannot even consider yourself men?