• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Will public swimming pools now have 30% less water in them?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am planning to take my shower at one of these pools. Plus, bring several water bottles to collect tap water. And consumed as much as I can from the water coolers before I balek rumah.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am planning to take my shower at one of these pools. Plus, bring several water bottles to collect tap water. And consumed as much as I can from the water coolers before I balek rumah.

Shopping centre, kopitiam toilet water also boleh boss.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Encik!...you just 'picah lobang', many pay the AFFORDABLE entrance fees to the swimming pools, to "pang sai" & bathe. Back WHEN!, one of my colleague & colleagues carry their waste to work & dump them at work, uses the executive toilets ( we have our own keys), not only, 'dumping their wastes', brushes their teeth & shave there too...TO SAVE UTILITIES COSTS AT HOME....but PUB is sneaky, they average their bill for 6 months a year charges you more & add all sorts of 'CONSERVANCY FEES' to make money out of them , PLUS GST.

But you still save some money using the office toilets....ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shopping centre, kopitiam toilet water also boleh boss.

You have to find those, with the shower hoses at the side for washing backsides to bathe in the shopping centres toilets....kopitiam can...but people, wil KBKP outside... ha ha ha