• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PE Big Loser Upset That He Has To Pay A Lot To Let Doctor Fuck His Asshole!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1798504_617111445028178_59706945_n.jpg

I spent 15 minutes with the doctor at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital. He spent 5 minutes to explain to me the risk of colonoscopy. The chance of a failed surgery is x%, the chance of missing a tumor is y%, etc.

Is this really necessary for a routine procedure like a colonoscopy?

What is the purpose of explaining the risk? The patient did not spend 10 years in medical school and in getting a masters. How can the patient decide if it is all right to proceed with the surgery?

The doctor wanted to push the responsibility to the patient. If they make a mistake, they can say - we did tell you about the risk.

In the old days, the doctor takes the responsibility to decide if the operation is risky or not. If it is risky, they will not carry out the operation. If not, they will carry it out.

If they make a mistake or are negligent, they will take the rap. If they acted responsiblity and the operation was not successfully, they will prove that they acted propertly.

Today, they want to wash their hands from the responsibility. And they still want to charge exorbitant fees.

There is something wrong with our soceity. So much greed and so little responsibility.

https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/posts/1411918525547462

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's such a thing known as informed consent. A Head Dept was suspended years ago for his failure to ensure that. First case of its kind in S'pore I believe. Went Court of Appeal. Failed to clear his name. And we now have a clown ...........

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since vile pappy changed the rules....
I suggest TKL convert to Islam and stand for prez elections....best pappies at their own game

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
In the old days, the doctor takes the responsibility to decide if the operation is risky or not. If it is risky, they will not carry out the operation. If not, they will carry it out.

If they make a mistake or are negligent, they will take the rap. If they acted responsiblity and the operation was not successfully, they will prove that they acted propertly.

Today, they want to wash their hands from the responsibility. And they still want to charge exorbitant fees.

There is something wrong with our soceity. So much greed and so little responsibility.

https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/posts/1411918525547462[/I]

Nothing about greed.

In TKL world everything is about money.

Yeah what about sell insurance? Sign mortgage? Got to mention all the terms and conditions and fine print or not?

No need right?

I have always argued that doctors should have such contracts with fine print written on it. Tell he patient some highlights and ask them to read the rest and then sign.

That way we all happy right? You don't feel as if we have put the responsibility on you ( when we have) and everything is fine. I mean insurance companies do it. Banks do it. So why not doctors?

In the old days doctor decide everything. And if they screw up you also dunno. TKL is a moron. That he could become CEO of NTUC income is totally appalling!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all cover your arse (cya) protection clauses are required when an arse doctor deals with a patient whose arse is rotten, stinks to high heaven, and has pimpled and porkmarked colon that looks like it's infested with polyps.

IMG_4195.JPG

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the 'old days' there was David Marshall he constantly reminds they're Civil Servants they're here to contribute he even reject the notions of huge paychecks.

Now they think and talk like they're Kings that owns the public.

All these are the faults of the peasants the grassroots leaders that carryballz of the MPs and the distorted feedbacks they give to the governments hence now they're shitting on our heads freely.............. Most of the Grassroots are stalls, shops and hawkers they get special treatments and they betray the public for their own benefits..........

who to blame how to change ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The doctor probably thought he was educated and came straight to the point and listed what is required. Looks like this guy needs to be notified by registered mail, T&C enclosed with recommendation to seek a second or multiple opinions and for his decision to be done thru stat dec.

TKL always struck me as someone with very poor judgement, poor reasoning skills and looking for some sort of acknowledgement. He recommended a lawyer to the investing public that turned out to be fraud, he did polls on his website on his PE chances and came out a winner and then lost the deposit, recruited close confidante to his PE strategy and campaign team and the guy jumped over to his opponent, etc. He was one of the first batch of PAP cadre member, worked all his life for PAP linked company with a captive market, was branch Sec for donkey years and then after retirement became a freedom fighter.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of touch is you lah scroobal. This exactly what oldies think and say among themselves. He connect well with constituents, never mind his reasoning right or wrong judgment good or bad. :cool:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The doctor probably thought he was educated and came straight to the point and listed what is required. Looks like this guy needs to be notified by registered mail, T&C enclosed with recommendation to seek a second or multiple opinions and for his decision to be done thru stat dec.

TKL always struck me as someone with very poor judgement, poor reasoning skills and looking for some sort of acknowledgement. He recommended a lawyer to the investing public that turned out to be fraud, he did polls on his website on his PE chances and came out a winner and then lost the deposit, recruited close confidante to his PE strategy and campaign team and the guy jumped over to his opponent, etc. He was one of the first batch of PAP cadre member, worked all his life for PAP linked company with a captive market, was branch Sec for donkey years and then after retirement became a freedom fighter.

i mean no harm, actually hor...what he wrote makes sense to me. but recently, i noticed he like to post his grand daughter's photo on facebook, is he trying to clarify something? i just guessing...lol...:biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no sympathy for this idiot.and the assholes tat voted for him .He is the one tat have b the presidency to KFC...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This joker can potong himself, convert to ISIS and compete with Halimau this round.

that would make him happy esp if he can rope in halimau as his 4th wife. i wonder if she will be using his 70 year old mic when reinstate as the speaker of da house.